Fifteen♥

“Seems like Nash is back.” I went downstairs, Joe opened the door, “Hey Dianna,was he good?” she walked in with Nash and Eddie walked in with a black toy jeep, “Don’t tell me…” I sighed.

“He wanted it,so we got it. He even helped us pick out the food he wanted.” Eddie hugged me, “How much was it?” I got my purse out, “Baby,don’t pay me back. We love to give our grandson things.”

I hugged him again, “Well,thanks.”

He kissed my forehead, “We’ll see you guys Saturday.” they said goodbye and left. “Look at my jeep!!” Nash clapped, “Nash,were you nice to them?” I bent down to him, “Of course,mommy!”

“Cool jeep,little dude.” Joe ruffled his hair, he got on top of the jeep, “This is really cool!” I heard a crack, “Shit.” Joe fell to the ground, I looked up at him and saw that he broke the jeep. “Sorry about the language,buddy.”

“Daddy!!” Nash started crying, “You bwoke my jeep!” he ran and hit Joe’s leg, “Bad,daddy!” Joe looked at me and sighed, “Be right back.” he grabbed his keys and left. I figured he was going to get another jeep. “Mommy!” he kept crying.

“Aw,baby..” I picked him up, he began crying on my shoulder, “I’m sorry,baby...your daddy is stupid sometimes.” I rubbed his back and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “Can he have time out when he gets back?” I giggled, “For you,of course.” I carried him downstairs. “Wanna watch tv or a movie? How about the rest of JONAS?”

“No. I don’t wanna see daddy!” he sniffled, “Does Kevy or Nicky have a show?” he cuddled up to me, “Hm...Let’s watch some cartoons.” I put it on Nickelodeon. “I wanna talk to Nicky.” he stood up on my lap,wrapping his arms around my neck. “Let’s see if he ain’t busy.” I pulled my phone out and dialled up Nick. I put it on speaker.

“Hello?” he answered, “Hey,are you busy?” I looked at Nash,who was smiling, “No,why?”

“Nash wants to talk to you. If that’s okay.” I fixed his hair, “Yeah,sure,let me talk to him.” Nash sat on my lap and took my phone, “Hey uncle Nicky!” he smiled, I giggled, “Hey little dude! What’s up?”

“Um..Pa and Ma..um..bought me a jeep and..and daddy bwoke it!” I laid my chin on the top of his head, “He broke your jeep?”

“Yeah,he sat on it and it bwoke! Mommy pwomised me that daddy with get timeout when he comes back home.” I heard Nick chuckled, “Good,he deserves getting a timeout for breaking your jeep! When I was around your age, I had a jeep and your daddy and uncle Kevin broke my jeep.  I was very mad at them.”

“Are you serious!?” I laughed, “Yeah, I got it for my birthday and the second day I had it,I found out they went driving in it and crashed into a tree.”

“Wow.” I laughed, “Did they get timeout?”

“Your daddy got timeout and uncle Kevy got grounded for 2 weeks,I was very mad at them.” Nash giggled, “I’m mad at daddy,Nicky.” Nick chuckled, “Don’t be mad at your daddy,he didn’t mean to,but do give him time out because I think that’s hilarious.”

“Okay, how’s Jowdan?”  I could tell Nick was smiling when Nash asked him about her, “She’s doing good. We’re actually at Disneyland.”

“Nick...you should have told us you were busy...we wouldn’t have called.” I sighed, “Demi,it’s fine. We’re just having a snack.”

“But still,you guys are eating and we’re bugging you. I’m sorry,Nash just wanted to talk to you, I think you’re his favorite uncle..don’t tell Kevin.” I laughed. “Well,Nashville, I’m honored and you’re secret it safe with me.”