Eighteen.♥

Demi.

I woke up alone on the bed. I turned my head and saw Joe in white shirt with a brown jacket and gray pants. He had on his glasses. “Hey.” I rubbed my glasses, “Hey.” he sat down to put on his shoes, I crawled to the end of the bed, “Can we talk?” I laid my head on his back.

“I have to go.” he stood up, making me fall over. He grabbed what he needed and he left. I sighed my way out of bed.

I got ready for my day and took a stroll around Paris,but my mind was still feeling guilty about last night. I had to sit down and call Selena.

“Hello?” She answered laughing, “Hey Sel. What are you laughing at?” I fixed my hair,looking down. “I’m at your parent’s. I had to visit Nash.” I smiled as I heard his voice in the background, “So what’s up?”

“I made a mistake...like I always do.” I picked at a hole in my jeans, “What happened? You’re in Paris..what could have gone wrong? You forgot your razor? It’s okay,they don’t shave down there last I heard.” I laughed a little, “No..I said the wrong thing last night..while..um you know..”

“What did you say?” she giggled, “I said, ‘is it over yet?’ and now he’s upset..I fucked up,Selena. I was exhausted and it just came out of my mouth.” I put my head in my hand, “Well...you kind of destroyed his self esteem.” she giggled, “See,I fuck up.”

“He’ll get over it..hopefully before this trip is over. Just get into something sexy tonight and surprise him when he comes back. That should work.” I nodded, “Yeah, I guess..”

“Let me talk to Nash real quick.” I grinned, “Here,talk to mommy.” I heard her in the background, “Mommy?” his little voice made me smile, “Hey baby. How are you?”

“I good. Pa got me a toy!” I could hear the excitement in his voice, “That’s awesome,baby! I miss you so much!”

“I miss you too,mommy! Where’s daddy?” he asked,confused, “He’s at a fashion show and I’m by the big tower I showed you.”  

“Oh. I love you,mommy,but I want to pway with aunt Selly!” I laughed, “Okay,baby. I’ll talk to you later. Love you.” I hung up. I turned around and stared at the Eiffel Tower.

"Demi, we have been dating now for a year now,and I have never loved a woman as much as I love you.You are the one person I can count on no matter what. You are my best friend and my lover.  You have been there for me through my ups and downs,you gave me a reason to smile and to love..and a shoulder to cry on. When I first met you,I knew we would become something more,I got feelings for you,I have never got. The day I realized you were the one for me,Demetria,was when you wanted to be live...wanted me to stop doing cigars..you told me you didn't want me die.. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore,I want you to be my Fiance',then my wife,the mother to our children,I want to be a grandparent to you,but mostly,I want to grow old together. Demi,I love you more than anything, will you marry me?" he opened a little black box,I covered my mouth.

"YES!! I WANT TO MARRY YOU,YES!" I smiled,he smiled at me and slid the ring on my finger,he got up and kissed me passionately.

“Pardonnez-moi, belle.” I woke up from my day dream and turned around, seeing a very handsome guy in front of me, “Bonjour.” he smiled.

“Uh..bonjour..uh...Je ne parle pas français..” I looked at him. He nodded like he understood, “You from the..uh...what do they call it?...The America?” he spoke english,it wasn’t fluent,but it was understandable,but his french accent could make you melt.

“Yes, I live in the United States.” I nodded, “May I sit here?” I grinned, “Sure.” I scooted over. “I went to the states when I was 20..that’s how I know my english. It not very good because it’s been a long..time.”

“Well,this is the second time I have been to Paris.” I showed him to fingers, “Second?” he looked at me, “Um..deuxième.” I looked at him, he grinned and nodded his head, “Ah.”

“You have a name?” I smiled at him, “Jérôme Joseph Louis.” he smiled proudly, “I’m Demetria Devonne Lovato-Jonas.” I grinned. “Belle. Très beau nom.”

“Merci.” I thanked him, “Want to have a walk?” he stood up, “Sure.” I stood up and we walked around the Eiffel Tower. “Why have you went to Paris for the sec...second time?” he looked at me, he took my arm and linked it with his, I felt chills going down my spine. “Well,the first time my husband knew I have always wanted to go to Paris,so he took me. He actually proposed to me right there.” I pointed.

“Husband?” he looked at me, “Yeah..we’ve been married a year now..2 years this coming August.” I grinned, “His name is Joseph Adam Jonas.” I took my phone out and showed him a picture of us. “That’s him, my son and I.”

He smiled at me, “How old is the son?”

“He’s 2 years old. His name Nashville Alexander Jonas.”  he nodded, “Joe was in a band since around 2007..with his brothers and they were called, The Jonas Brothers. They broke up about 2 years ago..I’ll let you listen to a song.” I picked a song from Lines,Vines and Trying Times. “That’s Joe right there.” I pointed out the voice.

I turned off the music, “Nick,the youngest one in the band,he’s actually making a solo album,that should be out sometime this month.”

“They good. I might have to...buy the songs.” he nodded, “That’s good,so are you married?” I looked at him,god,he’s gorgeous.

“Yeah..I recently got a wife.”

“Oh congratulations! What’s her name?”  I looked around, I couldn’t bare to look at his handsome face. “Adela.” he nodded. “That’s a beautiful name.”

I spent the whole day with Jérôme and I gave him my number so we could hang out later this week.  I didn’t really bring anything sexy so I just took off my clothes and left myself in a black bra and a black lace thong, I heard the door knob turn, I sat on the bed with my legs cross.

Joe started walking this, “This is my wi--” his eyes widen, and I saw that he brought a friend, “Shit.” I covered myself. “Um.. Steven, I’ll show you the way out.” he turned around.

And now I knew I made matters even worse.

Jérôme's picture on the side! *.*