Thirty-Eight♥

Demi.

5 days after seeing the doctor and getting my tubes repaired, I started become myself again and I was much happier and stronger. The shows were going great. We even were able to celebrate Joe's birthday with the fans. He loved that. We all sang happy birthday. It was pretty incredible. My birthday was on our day off,so sadly I didn't get to to be with fans, but Joe and Nash made it better. I can't believe I'm 27 years old. Joe had a pretty hard time becoming 28.

Good thing is, we get to celebrate our 3rd anniversary with the fans tonight. Joe was in the shower and I was getting Nash down for his nap. He has been on a different sleeping schedule ever since we started school.

"And he had ice cream on the way home," I turned the page of The Brave Monkey Pirate, I was reading to Nash, "the end." I kissed his forehead and pulled the covers over him. I shut the door quietly and headed to the bathroom where Joe was.

"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist." Joe was singing along to the radio. I turned off the radio and started taking off my clothes. "Hey,wh--.." Joe opened the door.

I giggled and stepped into the shower, "Happy anniversary,baby." I kissed his lips,letting it linger.

Joe.

"Oh fuck.." Demi laid her forehead on my shoulder, I laced my fingers around her back. I was trying to catch my breath as well. "I finished my shower before you came...so it's your turn." I kissed the top of her head.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel. I went to our bedroom to dry off. I slipped on some sweatpants, but I left my shirt off. I headed over to the couch to watch some tv as Nick called me.

I unplugged my phone from the outlet and answered, "Hello?"

"Hey brother! How is the tour going? You guys having fun?" I muted the tv. I nodded my head like he was there physically. "Yeah,it's been great. It's been fun seeing the fans. How are you and Jordan?"

"We're good," I could tell he was smiling, "We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat today."

My eyes got big, "You did!? Dude, congrats!! We weren't able to hear Nash's heartbeat until like 10 weeks."

"We were pretty sure we weren't able to hear it, but somehow our doctor did it. Dude, I'm so happy! I'm going on tour the end of september and I'm going to be a dad in the next year!"

I was very proud of Nick, "I'm really happy for you,bro. Demi and I can't wait to see you and Kevin next week. It's going to be an awesome show."

"Mhm," Nick cleared his throat, "I can't wait for that show either."

"Do you have any idea if you're going to tell everyone about the pregnancy?"

"We were thinking about 10 weeks or 11. The doctor said that when the chance of having a miscarriage drops," I looked over and Nash run in the room, "so like 2-3 weeks. I hope the fans take it will."

"I'm sure some will, I wouldn't say everyone. Just be aware of the tabloids, they take it out of proportion. They kept saying Demi and I were having triplets."

Nick chuckled, "I'll keep that in mind."

"Well I have to go, I have a little one running around when he is suppose to nap." I watch Nash giggle.

"Alright. Tell Nash and Demi I said hey. Happy 3rd anniversary you too." Nick hung up. Nash started running around and I finally got a hold of him.

"Why aren't you napping,little boy?" Nash giggled at me.

"I'm not sheeping,daddy." I smelt something the reeked. I sniffed some more.