Twenty-Three.♥

Joe.

“Joseph and Nicholas Jonas?” a nurse walked in the waiting room, we got up. “That’s us.”

“Mr.Jonas was transferred to a room and he wants to see you. He’s in room 324.” she nodded her head and walked off. Nick and I got up and headed to an elevator. We got on with a pregnant woman.

“Hi.” she put her hand on her stomach. “Hello.” Nick greeted. They had some small talk until we stopped on her floor.

“Ooh,Nick talked to a girl.” I smirked making Nick roll his eyes. “You didn’t talk to that pregnant woman. That’s rude.”

“I don’t talk to strangers.” I sipped my water. “What is it really?”

“I don’t know..Demi wants more kids..like right now.” I sighed. “So give one to her?” Nick chuckled, “We’ll be too busy for a child. You don’t know how busy you are when you’re pregnant… We don’t have time for a baby right now.” we stepped out of the elevator.

“Well,you know what,” we headed to the room, “Take her off the birth control and fuck her.” Nick said as we walked in.

“Nicholas Jerry!” my mom gave him the meanest glare, I grunted a little,holding in my laugh.

“Sorry..” Nick apologized. I went over to my father, “Hey dad.” I bent down and hugged him.

Demi.

I have landed in LA with Nashville and Selena. We got out things and we headed to Selena’s car.

“Demi! Are you and Joe splitting up?” the paparazzi charged us at, I tried my best to ignore them, I covered Nash’s ears,he was asleep in my arms. “Can you guys shut up? My kid is sleeping.” I followed Selena to her car.

“Answer the question,Demi! Are you and Joe over?”

I flashed them my ring, “I’m still wearing the ring,aren’t I?” I bent down and got Nash buckled in the back. Of course they were taking pictures of my ass in the air.

“Selena, are you inviting Justin to your wedding?”

I got in the car, “He’s my friend,he’s welcome to my wedding,but you guys aren’t.” Selena got in and drove off.

“I know what I didn’t miss about Los Angeles. The stupid paparazzi.” I fixed my hair, Selena chuckled, “They haven’t been that bad for ages...Well..until I announced I was engaged.” she shrugged.

“I guess engagements and separating give them the big bucks.” I laid my head back, “Your ass will be in the tabloids.” Selena chuckled.

“So will fake separation with Joe.” I laughed, I grabbed my phone and opened up Twitter.

Hello LA!” I tweeted, getting notifications already,then I composed another tweet, “Btw Joe and I are not SEPARATED. Sad that the rumors start when we’re not together. If we’re together 24/7,we would be sick of each other.” I tweeted,then put my phone back in my purse.

“You ready to see our girl Miley?” Selena glanced over at me, “I thought I was going to see Logan?”

“You will. You are staying at my place right?”

I nodded my head, “Yeah.”

“You’ll meet him then. He’s working on his new movie.” Selena pulled into a neighborhood.  

Selena pulled into the driveway,Miley was out front playing with Keagan. Miley looked up and she screamed, I got out of the car and ran to her. “Demi!!!”