Nineteen.♥

Dedicated to @xdowntherabbitholex

Demi.

I guess that night I didn’t fix the situation because it seemed like I made Joe embarrassed and more upset than before. That night, he let me have the bed and he got the couch. His choice. Not mine.

He went to bed right after his friend,but I stayed up in bed, thinking of what I could do to fix this. Then my phone buzzed, it was Jerome. “Bonjour,belle.” he texted, his french totally makes me swoon. “I need to sleep. I’ll text ya tomorrow!” I reached over and charged my phone. I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen quietly.

I got a glass of water and looked at Joe,who was sleeping on the couch,curled up in ball, I sighed and headed back to the bedroom.

The next day, I woke up with the shower running, and I got up. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. “Demi,you better not be thinking of going into the shower.” he said in a serious tone. I rolled my eyes, I was getting tired of him treating me like this.

“You know what.” I threw my hairbrush, “I’m fucking done with you treating me like this!” I raised my voice, “Wanna know who you’re acting like!? You’re acting like the Joe who was married to Ashley. You’re treating me like her. I won’t allow that. I’ll drop your fucking ass in a second.” I glared before running out of the room,and out of the hotel.

“Demi,wait!” he ran after me, he actually ran after me. I turned around to him,seeing he was just in a black towel, “What do you want now? I’m going to the airport to see if there is a flight home. I want to go home. I don’t want to be here if my husband is treating me like dirty.”

“Don’t go home.” he had a hold on his towel, “I’m sorry,Demi.” he sighed, I looked down,then looked back at him. “I should be sorry..I mean I’m the one who caused this shit..I said something women or men shouldn’t say...I hurt your self esteem..and it didn’t help being half naked when your friend walked in. So I’m sorry.” I sighed.

“Well,I’m sorry for acting like a complete asshole. I’m really am..It just..it crushed me..” he sighed, “I love you..but why are you in a towel?” I giggled a little, “I knew if I slipped on pants, I wouldn’t have time to chase you..plus these people won’t see me again.” I smiled and pecked his lips.

“Let’s head back to the room,c’mon.” we headed inside, “I am truly sorry..I was just tired..and I didn’t want to disappoint you,but I ended up disappointing you.” I sat on the end of the bed. “I should have been a man and not let that affect me.” he sat next to me,still in his towel. I sat there in silence.

“I want you to know something though..” he stood up, “Don’t ever compare our marriage with mine and Ashley’s. Because there are several things different. First off, I have never loved her as much as I love her.. I know I don’t show it a lot...but I do...and if I lost you..I don’t know what I do..I would be a total wreck. A complete wreck. Second of all, we have a child together.” I blushed,looking at my lap.

He lifted my chin with his finger, “I love you,Demetria. Always.”  I got up, “I love you too.” I pecked his lips, “Another thing...Would you really drop my ass in a second?” I smirked and grasped his ass, “Once Frankie hits 18,he’s mine.” I smirked,laying my chin on his chest, “You’re joking right?” he looked at me, “Right?” he began to worry.

“Drankie? Femi? Hmm..” I egged it on, “C’mon, you can’t be serious. Out of all four brothers, you chose Frankie?” he was shocked, I tried not to laugh, “Yes. Frankie gets my panties wet.” he threw his head back laughing, “But Frankie!? He’s 16. C’mon..he doesn’t even have the good looks like Kevin,Nick and I do..mostly me.” he chuckled.