Four.♥

“What’s wrong,bro? Your face seemed like you saw a ghost or something?” Nick chuckled, “Read this text.” I handed him my phone. ‘What the fu--” he looks at Nash,then looks at me, “Is that a dick?” he whispered, “Yeah,some idiot abducted my wife and now sending me explicit pictures of his junk.” I sighed.  “Do you know who it is?” Nick looked at me.

“Yeah,I do,Nick. I totally know the guy from his junk.” I headed to a bench,I needed to sit down,”Babe,can you push Nash?” Nick sat down next to me, “I’m sorry...I’m just mad..angry.. I don’t know..Two years,our life has been going great,we had some obstacles,but it was always something we could fix.” I stared at the ground, “This….I don’t know if I can fix this….I don’t know who it is…”

Nick place his hand on my shoulder, “Never say never,Joe. I know you can find her. You always have…” he looked at me, “You can’t give up..remember the vows you gave her….Remember this.” Nick pointed at my wedding ring, I sighed, “I’m not giving up...I just don’t know where to start...Some prick got my wife…” I ran my hands through my hair.

“Never stop looking. I know if someone abducted Jordan,I would keep searching nonstop. How strange it may sound,don’t delete the pictures he sends you..that would be evidence to the police.” I nodded, “Go look for her. I’ll watch Nash.”

I hugged him, “Thank you,bro. I love you.” I patted his back, “I love you too,bro.”  

“I’ll get Nash’s car seat in your car.” I got up and headed out to my car.

Nick.

I sighed and headed back to Jordan and Nash, “Where did daddy go?” he looked at me with a worried face, I sighed, “Daddy?” he had on a face that looked like he was about to cry. “Daddy will be back tonight..I know you like to hang out with aunt Jordan and uncle Nick.” I tried to get him to smile.

“Daddy didn’t say bye.” he started crying, I picked him up, “Daddy is really upset too,squirt.” I sighed, he lifted up his head, “Why is daddy sad?” he wrapped his arms around my neck, “Because something happened to mommy...and she’s lost.” I fixed his hair, “So Daddy is going to find her.”

“I hope daddy finds her! He’s superdaddy!” he giggled, I chuckled, I put him down and he went off and played again, I went and sat on the bench with Jordan, “He also has a super uncle too.” I chuckled, I put my arm around her, “So what was up?” she laid her head on my shoulder, “Someone took Demi and the guy sent  Joe a picture of his penis.” I sighed, “So Joe is off finding her..”

“That’s awful. Could it be one of her crazy ex boyfriends?” she looked up at me, “Damn, I didn’t think of that. Hold on.” I dialled Joe.

“Hello?” he answered, “Hey, Jordan gave me an idea. Could it be one of her crazy ex-boyfriends?” I yawned, “Well,Nathan is in Canada,married and Keith,he should be in jail still.” he sighed, “Oh...well I thought I would help..” I scratched my head. “He sent me another picture...this one is worse..” he sighed again, “What is it?”

“I don’t think you would like to know...but let’s just say..once I find her, I have to take her to the hospital for a medical examination..”

My mouth dropped, “Oh my god….he did that to her?” I sat up, “That’s what I’m guessing..that picture was his dick inside her,man….I wouldn’t think she would allow him to do that.” I was speechless, “When you find the douche,kick his ass for me,man.”

“I’ll make sure of it. Gotta go. Bye.” he hung up, “The guy raped her…” I dropped the phone onto the lap, Jordan covered her mouth in shock, “Well,that’s what we’re thinking...he send Joe a very disturbing picture..” I looked down then I looked up, “I’m worried for him,baby..”