Fifty-Four♥

Demi;

Joe and I were in bed in our St. Barts suite. Joe was kissing my neck, making me bite my lip and let out a giggle.

"You're so beautiful, Demetria Devonne." his breath hit my skin. I grinned at him, running my fingers through his hair.

"You're so handsome, Joseph Adam." I straddled his lap. He sat up to make it easier for me. I cupped his face and passionately kissed me.

He threw the sheets over us, making me laugh.

~~

"That was probably the best sex we've conquered in a while, Devonne." Joe breathed rapidly.

"Probably? No probably about it." I laid my lips on his. Then I felt an urge. 

"Shit!" I climbed out of bed and ran to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet.

I cleaned up. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. 

"Wow, you sure know how to turn on a guy, Demi." Joe leaned against the doorway. I laughed and pushed him playfully.

After brushing my teeth, I decided to get ready for the day.  I had on a jumpsuit that looked good on my little bump.

I left the bedroom and met with Joe in the living room. "Hot, sexy, and beautiful." he made me blush.

"So what are we going to do today?" I took his hand and we walked out of our suite.

"I got a few surprises...only after breakfast..." Joe kissed my knuckles. We headed to a small breakfast joint across from our suite. We ate breakfast there before we got our day started.

We walked around St. Barts for a bit. We did some shopping. I got more clothes.

We were walking along Shell Beach after we did all of our shopping. I noticed Joe was off in space, "Joe?" I nudged him a little.

He turned his head with a smirk on his face. He raised his eyebrows in a sexy way.

 He raised his eyebrows in a sexy way

I was kind of creeped out, "wha....what?" 

"Let's crash that wedding." Joe pointed at the yacht in the distance. I laughed at him out loud.

"What are we? 18? We can't crash a wedding! We don't even know the people!" I giggled again.

"I don't know about you, but I never crashed a wedding at 18 years old...or at all.  This is the point of crashing a wedding. We don't know them! C'mon, it'll be fun!" He dragged me to the little boat that people were getting on to go to the yacht.

I couldn't stop laughing. The guests on the boat didn't realize who we were. "You're so crazy!" I yelled at Joe since the motor of the boat is being loud.

He gave me a smile and kissed me passionately.  I tried not to look at the ocean because I know I would get sick. 

"How many weeks are you?" a lady asked, which I thought was unnecessary since I don't know her but whatever.