Eleven.♥

I woke up next to Demi the next morning, she was smiling at the door, I put my arm on top of her, “What you smiling at?” I laid my chin on her shoulder, “I’m listening to Nash having  good time. I don’t want him to grow up. He’s my baby. I don’t want to be a grandma yet.”

I chuckled, “Babe,” she entwined her hand with mine, “He’s two. We have plenty of time. Don’t worry.” I kissed her neck, “I know..but the thought someday he’ll marry and have his own family. He’s growing up and we’re getting old.” she played with our hands, “I’ll be older than you. Plus you’ll be even more beautiful. If that is possible.”

“Older by one year.” she chuckled, “Still matters. I love you,baby and I love Nashville and the rest of the babies we’ll have.” I kissed her knuckles. “You’re the perfect daddy.” she turned her head and smiled at me, I pecked her lips. She cupped my face and kept my lips on hers.

“Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!” Nash ran in,making us pull away quickly, “Hey crazy.” I lifted him up on the bed, “How did you sleep?” Demi fixed his hair, “Fankie snores. But I sleep.” he sighed, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, “Smile Nash!” I took a picture of him.

Nash is ready for Off The Record tomorrow. Get your tickets!” I tweeted with the picture.

“Grandma wants you up and eat bweakfast.” he stood up, “Okay,I’m going to get you down and you go tell grandma that we’re on our way.” I put him down off the bed, “Okay,daddy.” he ran off and I got up and shut the door. I slipped on a shirt and turned around and Demi took off her gown, I bit my lip.

“I see you staring,Joseph.” she slipped on sweatpants and a shirt, “See you downstairs,Joseph.” she smiled and left the room. I fixed my pants and hair,then I went to the bathroom.

After I washed my hands, I headed downstairs to the kitchen,since that’s where everyone was. “Good morning,honey. You sleep well?” my mom kissed my cheek, “Yeah,but it was weird sleeping in my old bed,to be honest.” I got a plate out.

“It’s just two nights. You’ll survive.” my mom smiled at me, I sighed, “Where did Nash go?” I put some breakfast on my plate, “He wanted to eat outside with Paul and Alena.”  I looked at her, she looked like something was wrong.

“Is everything okay with you and dad?” I sighed, “Yeah,there isn’t nothing to worry about,honey.” she kissed my cheek and walked off to the dining room. I picked up my plate and headed to Demi,who was talking to Frankie. I laid my hand on her ass, “Breakfast is ready.” I headed to the dining room.

Demi sat next to me once she got her food,along with Frankie. “So the show is tomorrow?” My mom stuffed food in her mouth, “Correct.” I sipped my orange juice. “We haven’t opened our pool yet,but a new pool opened this year and there is a slide. I think it would be nice for all of us to go.” my mom smiled, “That would be great,but Demi didn’t pack any swimwear, for us and Nash.”

"I guess we’ll go to target first.” she grinned.

After breakfast,everyone got ready for the pool,Danielle decided to stay home,so some of us went in dad’s car, and some in mom’s. We headed to target.

Kevin and I shopped for our swimwear as Demi shopped for hers,Alena’s and Nash’s swimwear.

50 minutes later,we left target and headed to the pool. We changed in the dressing room. “I’m weady,daddy.” he held my hand and we headed into the pool. “I wanna do the slide..” he looked at me. “Okay.” I picked him up and took him to the slide, “I’ll watch you,buddy.” I put him down. “No,daddy! I’m scared.” he hugged my legs.