Sixteen.♥

“Who’s there?” I headed downstairs, I saw Nick, I took a sigh of relief, “Nick,what are you doing here?” I put the pan down, “Sorry I scared you...I still had the key...and I wanted to record music..”

He looked upset, “Nick...What’s wrong?” I put my hand on his back, “Everything.” he laid back, “That doesn’t help. Talk to me.” I looked at him.

“Well..Jordan and I were going on a stroll...and that’s when we bumped into Olivia’s parents.” he sighed, “Oh no.”

“And like...they were upset that I already moved on.” I ran my hand through his hair, “It’s been two years….Do they want you to be upset forever?’ he sighed, “I mean,they knew I moved on 3 months after she died..”

“It was a bit fast,but when you’re in love,you don’t really think about taking time.” I sat on the table, “You shouldn’t get upset with this.”

"Because,they said some shitty stuff to Jordan and now she’s upset..That’s what I’m upset about.  They said something to her and now she says she needs time to think..They are fucking motherfuckers!” he scoffed.

“They think I didn’t love Olivia and that what happened to didn’t affect me. I did love her,you knew that,my brothers knew that and my parents did to. Maybe she didn’t love me, but I know I did. It did affect me because I’m scared to take Jordan to New York...I’m worried if I take her,some crazy fan would be like, ‘Oh Nick’s girlfriend is in NYC,let’s run her over.’”

“Nick…”

“And if I did take her, I would be so stressed and I couldn’t even sleep,because I’d be so protective where we go.”

“Nick..” I put my hand on his leg, “You need to breathe..”

“I already saw my girlfriend get ran over, I don’t need to see another one.”

“Nick,you need to take her to New York...when your album releases,you know you’ll be in New York, and she would love to be with you.”

“I know...I guess we could take it slow...but who know if we’re still together..”

“Nicholas...go get her.”

“Well...she is kind of in LA..she said needed time,and I needed time.” I groaned, “So you left her in LA and didn’t try to talk to her!? You and Joe are definitely brothers.” he chuckled a little bit. “I don’t like to make her upset..so I panic when I do…”

I hopped of the table, “Well...you’re heading back to LA tomorrow morning, I tell you that!” I gave him a small smile, I saw a paper on desk, “Motherfucker never loved me,motherfucker never loved me..”

“I added that paper to the song I already have...I was a bit mad..but I don’t if I’d keep it.” he bit his lip, “I like it...you should keep it.”  I smiled at him, “Okay...thank you for everything.” he got up and hugged me, “You’re welcome...wanna stay for a while? Joe is out with friends with Nash.”

“I have nothing else to do. he grabbed his hat and put it on, “Plus I need a cooking buddy.” I grinned going upstairs, “I’m been tricked.”

I giggled, “I need ideas what to cook..” I pulled out a recipe book, “Wait,you want to cook for them,but you don’t know what?”

“Yes.” I laughed..

“How bout Baked Ziti?” Nick pointed to the recipe, “I like it. Fast and easy.” I started getting pans out, “Demi?” Nick got out the cheese, “Yes?” I turned around. “Thank you for being not just my sister in law,but my best friend.”