Ten.♥

I woke up the next morning,cuddled up next to Joe on the couch in the basement, a smile grew on my face. I ran my fingers through his hair,which he only has on top,since he cut some of the sides of his hair. “You’re so handsome..” I stared at him, I watched him grin in his sleep. I stroke his cheek, I pecked his neck, “Morning,beautiful.” he opened his eyes.

“Morning, handsome.” I cupped his face looking at him,but his phone ruined it, he groaned, “Hold on.” He climbed over me, covering his manhood with a pillow,but giving me a view of his ass, I couldn’t help but to laugh.

“Shit. I..uh..we..were..we uh..overslept.” Joe scratched his head, I got up and slipped on my dress, looking at Joe confused, “We’ll be there,don’t worry.” Joe hung up, I wrapped my arms behind him, “We overslept, we need to pack. Our plane leaves in two hours.”

“Shit!” I pulled away, “I’m going to pack Nash,then I’ll pack mine.” I watched him slip on his pants, “Alright, don’t forget the Benadryl.” he pecked my lips, “I know,babe.” we headed upstairs, I quickly went to our bedroom and changed into a shirt and sweats.

I pulled the suitcases out of from under our bed, I dropped them on our bed,then I headed to Nash’s room, I turned on the light, “Wake up,baby boy.” I picked him up, “It eawly,mommy.” he yawned, “I know,baby..we have to get to the plane. Wanna help me pack?” I kissed his cheek, “Can I have my spiderman case?” I giggled, “Of course.” I put him down and pulled out his suitcase.

“What about toys,mommy?” he looked at me, “I guess you can go pack some of your toys.” I handed him a bag to put his toys in. He went and got his toys in his bag while I was packing.  

I finished packing for him,so I zipped it up, I rolled it to his doorway, I headed to my bedroom, “Nash is finished, I just need to put the benadryl in a ziplock bag.” I started packing my suitcase. “I’ll do it.” Joe pecked my cheek, he then zipped his suitcase and headed downstairs with it.

After I packed my clothes, I packed my makeup stuff and then I carried them downstairs, “I got it,babe.” he took them from me and headed outside, “Nashville!” I watched as he came downstairs, “Go?” I picked him up, “Yep, time to go to New Jersey. You ready to see Grandpa and grandma?” I kissed his cheek. He clapped, “Yes!”

I headed outside as Joe headed back inside to get the last few things, I got Nash buckled in his car seat, “Tank you,mommy.” he kissed my cheek, “No problem,baby boy.” I smiled, I fixed his hair with my hand, “Okay.” Joe put the last things in the trunk. I shut Nash’s door and then got in with Joe.

He pulled out of the driveway and drove to the airport.

We got to the airport and Joe was swarmed with fans,asking for pictures and autographs. He took a few pictures and a few autographs. I went to Danielle and Kevin. “Hey guys!” I hugged them, “Hey Kevy! Hey Danny.” Nash hugged them, “Nash,come here.” I sat down, I put him on my lap.

“Be still,baby.” I carefully gave him some benadryl.

Joe

5 hours later,we arrived in New Jersey. Nash fell asleep on the plane,which was a good thing because I don’t know how he would act on the plane.

We got our suitcases and we got in the car that was waited outside.  

We got to my parent’s just around dinner time.  Demi put Nash in my old,because he was still sleeping. “Nick wants to facetime us.” Kevin held his phone out, “Sure.” we headed up to Nick’s old bedroom and sat down, Kevin accepted his facetime call.

“Hey guys!” Nick waved at us, “Hey Nick! Hey Jordan!” I yawned and waved, “How was the flight?” he sipped his beer, “It was good, we had to drug up our kids though.” Kevin chuckled, “Alena is awake but Nash is still sleeping.”

“Wow.” he chuckled, “I just called to tell you guys good luck and have fun. Be yourselves. They love it.” I nodded, “Thanks,bro. How is Kingdom?” I leaned on the bed, he looked at Jordan,then he grinned, “It’s going great, I’m very excited about it.”

“I’m glad for ya. When will it be on Tv?” Kevin asked, “They’re aiming on the end of September,early October. On Direct Tv.” he snaked his arm around Jordan, “Well, I can’t wait to see you kick ass.” I chuckled.

“Same, we have to go. Mom is calling us for dinner.” Kevin waved, “Alright,tell Demi,Dani,mom and dad,that I love them. Frankie and the little ones too.” Nick waved, “Alright,bye.” Kevin ended the call.

We got out and headed downstairs, “Dude, they’re animals.” I chuckled, “What do you mean?”

“I had lunch with Jordan and Nick when they were visiting and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. They’re animals.” Kevin rubbed his head,making me laugh. I got my phone out and showed him a few pictures of Danielle and him giving some PDA in public.

“Ha!” he got his phone out and showed me a few pictures of Demi and I doing the same in public, I smirked, “What can I say? He’s in love. He’s actually smitten and happy to be with someone. Let him be.” I headed to the kitchen, “Hey momma.” I kissed her cheek, “Hey honey.” she smiled, “Hey dad.” I side hugged him.

After dinner, the grown ups stayed talking while the little ones were going to sleep with Frankie.

“I’m going to bed, night guys.” I headed upstairs to my old bedroom, “God,seems so weird.” I went to my bedroom bathroom to brush my teeth and take my contacts out. I headed to bed, as Demi walked into the bathroom. I laid in bed, looking around my old bedroom. I was so stupid when I was 19.

Demi came out in a wonder woman night gown, “What are you wearing?” I raised my eyebrow, she crawled in bed as my eyes were admiring her body, “I couldn’t find any other night gowns.. I might have to buy some this weekend.” she laid her head on my chest as I kissed the top of her head.

“I love you.” she started kissing my lips, “Baby?” she stopped, “Hmm?” I stroke her face, “Have you ever fucked in this bed?” she grinned, “What?” I chuckled, “Remember I had on a purity ring until I was 20. I moved out when I was 21.”

“Oh c’mon. I know you couldn’t stay pure.” her hand went down to my crotch, “You...can..ask my brothers… Ashley was my fffirst..” she began to stroke me through my sweatpants. She was enjoying this. “So Ashley and you fucked in this bed?” she sucked my neck, “No. I was 21 when I met her. Do you honestly think I would have sex  while my parents and my younger brothers were in the house?”

“Maybe..” she smirked, “Who do you think I am?! This bed has never been rocked,or will it ever be rocked. We have my parents above us, Kevin and Danielle in Nick’s bedroom across the hall and Frankie,Alena and Nash down the hall.”

“We’ll see.” she licked her lips and headed under the sheets and slid down to me, fuck this girl..