Twenty-Eight.♥

Demi

We stayed all night at hospital. It seemed like everyone got to sleep except me because I wasn't comfortable. Everytime I saw those two doors swing open I got a lump in my throat. What is taking so long to learn what is wrong with my son?

"Mr. and Mrs. Jonas," the doctor came out, "Come with me." Joe and I stood up and followed the doctor to a consultation room. "Have a seat please." the doctor sat down behind a desk.

"What's wrong,doctor? Is he okay?" I took Joe's hand, I was nervous. "It turns out that he has meningitis..It was pretty bad." I covered my mouth in shock, "We were able to treat it in time,but if he waited a little longer..he could have died."

I could have killed my son. I didn't know what to say.

Joe laid his lips on my hand. "I recommend that after he gets better, you go and give him the meningitis shot. We're keeping him here today, just to make sure. One of you are welcome to stay with you, but he's been calling out for his momma."

"Thanks,doctor." the doctor got up and left.

"I guess I will stay with him. I need sleep anyways." I rubbed Joe's knuckles. "You need to go home and get ready for your music video anyways."

"Alright," Joe sighed, "What about Gatlinburg?"

"Go have fun with Nick and Jordan.It'll be fun," I pecked his lips, "We'll meet you in Gatlinburg determining how Nash feels." Joe put his arms around me. "Don't push it. I just want him well. I'll see you whenever?"

"Come by tonight." I pecked his lips again,

"Alright, I love you." he went back to the waiting room to get Nick and Jordan. I went to Nashville's room. "Mommy...I'm scared." he looked so little and fragile.

"It's okay,baby boy. I'm here now." I crawled in bed with him. "Where's daddy?"

"There is only one person allowed to be with you and he's letting me stay with you. Is that okay?" he nodded his head.

"I'm sheepy,mommy. Let's sleep." he cuddled into me and we both fell asleep.

Joe.

"You've been up almost 24 hours. Tell them to reschedule. You need sleep,bro." Nick walked inside our house. "I'll be fine. I'll just have coffee and I'll be okay. Besides if I reschedule, what will they make me look like?" I went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"I think they'll understand when you tell them you've been up all night at the hospital for your son. That's what I would do."

"I don't when I could reschedule. We're going to Gatlinburg for a week, then Demi and I have promo for our tour next week then it's our tour. I don't have time."

Nick sighed and looked at me, "Okay, I just don't want you do overdo yourself. I'll see you tonight,bro." Nick headed upstairs to his bed.

I sat outside with my coffee once it was done. I was looking at my notifications on Twitter. My fans were giving kind words about Nashville and there were some that weren't so nice. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep but they really pissed me off. They were saying they wished Nash would die.

I tagged all the haters in one tweet, "@EverBeliebs @Nickhotsojonas @ddlever He's 2 years old for fucking sake. Wishing a death on a 2 year olds makes you need help. He's is the best thing that ever happened to me (besides Demi). Bring the death threats on me, not my son." I tweeted and my phone blew up with retweets and favorites.

"@lazyjonas: @joejonas You tell them!!" I had to retweet some because they gave a smile to my face.

"Anyways time to get ready for the music video with @MilesFisher! Thank you all for the support for my son." I tweeted then I finished my coffee. I got ready for my day. I just threw on a shirt and jeans.