Forty.♥

Demi.

We just finished our last show in Orlando Florida. We went back to our home in Texas. We were only here for one day to back for Selena's wedding. We were flying to France. They decided to have their wedding at the Château de Challain. I looked at pictures. It was totally Selena and it was so princessy.

"You weaving?" Nash climbed on my bed. I nodded my head,folding clothes into my suitcase. "I wanna stay home, mommy!" Nashville whined. I went over and tickled him on the bed. "MOMMY!" Nash cried,laughing. I started giving raspberry kisses on his stomach.

"Babe," Joe stepped out of the closet with two suits in his hand, "which one?" I studied the two suits.

"That one." I pointed to the one on the left. He threw it on the bed and went in the closet to hang up the other one.

"You're staying home, Mamaw is watching you while daddy and I go to Selena's wedding." I got off the bed to finish packing. Nash looked at me a little sad.

"Don't weave me,mommy!" Nash jumped off the bed and ran to his bedroom.

We stayed home, packing and just resting. We watched a movie while having dinner and Nash enjoyed. We were spending time together with Nash as much as possible today before we left him for the next few days.

Nash passed out to sleep really fast then he has ever did. Joe and I went to bed not soon after.

The next day, we all had breakfast together. My mom came over to stay with Nash. I sat with my mom on the couch while Joe got everything in the car. "Are you sure you don't mind watching Nashville?"

My mom nodded her head, "Not at all. I love my grandson, my only grandson," she rolled her eyes, only because Dallas hasn't gotten married nor had a baby, "so it's no problem. I figured you and Joe would like some alone time before he leaves for 6 months." she smiled at Nash.

"Well, thank you, mom." I gave her a hug. Joe walked back in.

"Alright, we should get going." Joe picked up Nash a big hug. I stood up and over to them.

"Okay, buddy..I won't be back here with mommy when she comes back..I'll be in LA filming a movie." Joe kissed all over his face. Nash just nodded his head, I think he didn't understand.

"Bye baby. I love you." I kissed Nash's cheek.

Joe and I headed to the airport. It was a long goodbye but it was only for a couple days. I was excited to visit France and celebrate my best friend's big day. I have her bachelorette party all planned out.

It took us 10 hours to get to spain and it was about 7:50 am their time. We got checked into our hotel, then we went to sleep.

We woke up late afternoon. This lag is going to kill us. We ordered some food to our room, Joe had a full on dinner and I only snacked since I was having food with the girls. After eating, I hopped in the shower, hopping it would wake me up.

I dried and curled my newly colored red/brownish hair. I was sitting in the room doing my makeup as Joe came in the room with just a towel around his waist. He went over and smothered my neck with kisses. "I love you." he growled.

I giggled lightly, "I love you too." I threw my head up and he bent down to give me a kiss. He went over to the closet that he hung all his clothes up. He dropped his towel and I glanced over and saw his bare ass.

I giggled softly. I pinned up pieces of my hair to the back. I went and grabbed the dress I planned to wear tonight. I slipped one a yellow lace short dress with a small train in the back. I slipped on matchy heels.