Sixty-Six♥

Demi;

I can't believe this is it! The day is here! We're moving into the house that WE created! I was excited to get out of the house we were in because of all the negative memories! My parents took Nash to their house so we could move. Baby August had to be with me since he was a newborn and needed to be fed but he was alright being in his rock and play.

I went to the UHAUL and picked up a box and carried it to the kitchen. Kevin and Danielle were here to help also. Jordan, Danielle and I were going to work in the kitchen while the boys were doing the heavy stuff.

"This is a beautiful kitchen, Dem," Danielle put the silverware in the drawer. 

"Thanks, I'm pretty proud of what we picked out." I grinned as I put the plates in a cabinet.

"Let's be real, Joe didn't help you with the colors," Jordan and Danielle giggled.

"He helped from the layout to the colors, so," I stuck out my tongue, smiling. Suddenly we all heard yelling so we turned around and saw the boys carrying in our new couch.

"PIVOT!" Joe yelled as Nick and Kevin were laughing. They finally placed the couch down where we wanted. I put the plate down and went over to the couch.

"How do you like it?" Joe wrapped his arm around me.

I stared at the couch then I smiled at Joe, "I love it, it's perfect!" I pecked his lips.

We got in most of the items from the UHAUL but we're not done yet. We got Nashville's and August's bed set up at least. Our bed wasn't set up which meant we're sleeping on the floor.

We couldn't find Nash's night light so we made Nick and Kevin go out and get one. Nash couldn't sleep without one.

"We found the perfect one!" Nick and Kevin came charging in, giving Joe the Target bag.

Joe pulls out the night light, "are you shitting me?!" he showed me. It was a JONAS night light. I started laughing.

"This will give him nightmares!" Joe chuckles.

"How?!" Kevin chuckled, "He'll have his father and his uncles watching him sleep

"How?!" Kevin chuckled, "He'll have his father and his uncles watching him sleep." 

I laughed even more.

"Exactly! It's also the fact that Nick and I are serious and you're here smiling like a goof!," Joe cleared his throat and started personating Kevin, "hi I'm Kevin and smiling is my favorite." He made everyone laugh.

"But this will have to do, thanks." Joe sighed, laughing.

"No prob," Nick hugged us, "We'll see you all tomorrow!" He left with Jordan, Danielle, and Kevin. 

We got Nash to sleep and he was thrilled about his night light, which will probably be his new permanent night light,  Joe wasn't thrilled for that. I fed August and got him down for bed. Then I got ready for bed.

I laid down on the blankets and stared at Joe, "I love you," I kissed his lips.

"I'll get our bed up tomorrow, first thing," he put his arm around me, "this reminds me of our move to New York and the apartment was terrible."

"Oh yeah!" I snuggled up to him, "it was a terrible experience but I was glad I got to experience it with you...you protected me and made sure I was happy."

"And I always will, babe. Till the day I die," Joe kissed me passionately.

"You wanna?" he moved his eyebrows up and down, I giggled lightly.

"Definitely not with Ace in the room and definitely with no bed. Goodnight," I pecked him and went to sleep.

The next day we continued moving into our house. It was also time for Joe's press conference where he was going to tell everyone what happened. Ashley agreed to it, knowing it may hurt her career.

I was backstage at the conference, breastfeeding Ace but also watching the conference.

"Hey everyone, it's me, Joe Jonas..." my husband spoke into the microphone, "as you may know, I accidentally had an affair on my beautiful wife, Demi." he cleared his throat.

"I say accidentally boldly because I found out the real story after Ashley's and I's baby, Emily Rose... Yes, I was filming a movie with Ashley but we acted like adults. I was stupid to go to a party that Ashley invited me to. Apparently, she got me drunk and took advantage of me." the crowd gasped.

Joe looked at me backstage, I nodded my head.

"It was never her intention to get pregnant by me, as you may know, our marriage broke by fertility problems, so she went to sleep with Paul a few days later to make me think she was pregnant with my baby..." Joe took a deep breath.

I know Joe, I know he had to drag somebody like this but this needs to happen so people can forgive him.

"I was mad. I hated the world. I hated myself because I love my wife in the entire world and I knew that this would ruin us... Ashley meant to be pregnant by Paul...but I took a paternal test and it was my baby." he took a sip of his water.

"She did this to get revenge on me, to make my wife hate me," Joe sighed, "As you may know, I am a family man... I will keep being there for my daughter, Emily, but I will not be around Ashley. I don't think I'll ever forgive her for what she has caused. She ruined my marriage and made me feel like this was all my fault. For the longest time, I hated myself. It caused my wife to stress while she was pregnant."

"I hated myself so much that I wanted to end it....but I couldn't do that because I have a3-year-old who is amazing by the way, and I have the best newborn a guy could ask for. I also have a beautiful wife who has encourage me from day one. Ashley also ruined the respect of my fans. She caused my career losts but I want everyone to know that I am sorry for all of this and I am coming back!" he grinned as the crowd cheered.

"This tragedy will make my connection with my fans stronger but also my connection with my sons and my wife invincible. Love you all!" he got up and the crowd clapped.

I clapped along with him. I fixed myself and went on stage.  I kissed Joe's lips and looked at the crowd.

"Thank you so much!' Joe whispered.

"No problem, you did great. I love you!" I hugged him tightly.