Seventeen.♥

Sunday. It was sunday which meant Joe and I were on our way to Paris for the men’s fashion. I preferred to stay home with Nash,but my work required me to interview some of the stars and designers.

“Mommy,daddy don’t go!” Nash hugged my legs, while we were waiting on our private jet to get ready for take off. “I’m sorry,baby..be good for Ma and Pa,okay?” I ran my fingers through his hair, picking him up, “Mommy..” he pouted his lip. “Do you love me?” I kissed his forehead.

“I love you,mommy!” he kissed my cheek,making me smile,but making departing worse. Joe walked out of the bathroom and sat next to me, “Come here,buddy.” Joe took him from me. “Daddy,don’t weave me.” he hugged him tight, “I’m sorry,buddy.” I smiled a little.

“We’re ready to fly.” the pilot walked in, “Okay.” we got out of the jet, “Bye bye,buddy, be good to your grandparents.”

“Daddy!” Nashville started crying. “Nashville, don’t cry.” I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek, “Don’t go!!” he clinged onto his father’s neck. Joe and I both sighed, “We’ll be back before you know it. And then we head to Dollywood!”

I let Joe take care of Nash as I went and hugged everyone goodbye. “Be good to my baby boy.” I hugged my parents, “We sure will.He’s our only grandson, of course he is going to get a lot of kisses and hugs. Besides I miss a little one around the house.” my mom grinned. I hugged her again, “Thank you,mommy. Bye daddy!” I hugged Eddie and kissed his cheek. “Bye Nick.” I hugged him.

“When I come back,you guys better be back together or I will cause hell.” I gave him a soft smile, “Thanks,Demi.” he chuckled. “Good luck on finishing Kingdom.” I pecked his cheek. “Have fun in Paris.” he gave me a tight hug. “Okay, I won’t if you suffocate me enough.” I joked.

“Sorry.”  he gave me wink, I headed back to the plane, my mom finally had Nash,he was still crying. I sighed, “Bye guys, love you!” I headed inside the plane with Joe, I sighed, “I miss him already. Why couldn’t we take him again?” I sat on the couch on the plane. “He hates plane rides,remember?”

“He’ll never change if we don’t let him get use to it. What are we going to do when we head to Dollywood in 3 weeks?” I tied my hair up in a ponytail, “We’re driving there. Road trip. 13 hours on the road.” I chuckled and looked at him, “I am not going to be stuck in the car with Nick,Jordan and a 2 year old.”

“Wait,did they say they would come?” he sat next to me on the couch, “Yep.” I nodded.

“Then fuck that, Plane it is.” he scoffed, I had to laugh, “I had to tour with the guy, he’s annoying,he’s even more annoying when he has a girl with him.”

I raised a brow, “Nick? The annoying one? Are you sure you’re not talking about yourself?” I joked, “Ha ha.” he rolled his eyes, “Ask Selena. She knows.”

I just chuckled.

“I’m going to take a nap,” he laid his head on my lap, “It’s okay if I nap here,right?” he looked at me,as I was looking down on him, “Yeah, I love your face close to my pussy.” I laughed, he started laughing.

“I’m sorry..that was so dirty of me, I feel nasty now.” I threw my head back laughing, he hugged his legs laughing.

Nick.

I got in my car after saying goodbye to my brother and Demi. I headed home, I needed to talk to her. It’s been a good few days and I do not want to give up on her. I pulled into the driveway and headed inside. The lights were off and the only light on was coming upstairs. “Jordan?” I heard shuffling.