Twenty-Nine.♥

Joe.

It was our second day here in Tennessee and we were enjoying the scenery and everything. Our cabin had a great view. I really wanted Nash to see this, but by Demi's words he is back home and he's improving so I'm glad about that.

Yesterday Jordan and Nick had their individual outing, so today Nick and I are going to see some bull riding. It's our first time seeing a show like this so I'm more than excited.

"I can't believe you guys want to see bull riding. The riders get so hurt." Jordan crossed her arms. "Calm down,babe," Nick pecked her lips, "it's not us on the bulls. I love you and have fun." they gave each other one last kiss.

I went to the car. Nick got in the passenger seat. "We might look like a country boy, but no country outfit is on point without a cowboy hat." I pulled out two hats from the back. "You're so right,brother." Nick snatched one from me and put it on his head then he knuckle punched me.

We got to the bull riding. We got our own VIP box,so it was great. Nick and I really enjoyed it. Nick was shocked about some of the riders falling off, it did look like it hurt. After the bull riding it was time for lunch time.

We went to Flapjack's Pancake house for some pancakes. "I'll have the chocolate chip pancake and some country ham." I handed the waiter the menu.

"I'll have French Toast breakfast with sausage." Nick handed in his menu.

"So..I need to talk to you.." Nick sipped his coffee. I nodded my head. "What's up?"

"I don't know what is going on with Jordan and me," Nick rubbed his face, "We constantly bickering.."

I sighed, I hated seeing my brother having relationship problems. "Maybe it just a phase...Maybe you guys will grow out of it..Maybe you being gone because of you being gone to film Kingdom. You're almost done filming, maybe it'll lighten up."

He sighed, "I don't know.. I see her everyday after filming..Maybe we're spending too much time together.." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Chill, okay? When you love a woman, there isn't a thing as too much time together."

Our food came to our table and I took a bite of it real fast. It was amazing.

"I love her,bro..I don't know what to do?" he talked with his mouth full. I really felt bad for him. I'm no love expert and my amount of ex girlfriends are proofs, so I have no idea what to tell Nick. "Wait, answer this.. You didn't just buy a house with her,hoping it would solve everything?"

He shook his head no, "No, I wouldn't do that. I'm not that dumb."

Demi.

"Alone in the night..." Selena stopped moving so I stopped the music.

"I forgot the words!" Selena face planted in the grass. We had to do the same part over again. We were doing a fun video for Chains when the single comes out. It took us about 2 more hours to get it right. I uploaded it on youtube,but on private while Selena made dinner. I went and dried off since Selena and I were dancing in the sprinklers.

"Wogan is funny,mommy!!" Nash was on Logan's lap,playing with him.

We had dinner and we went home. I got Nash for his bath and to bed. I quickly packed for us for Gatlinburg tomorrow. I was going to surprise the boys.

I finally got ready for bed when Joe facetimed me. We talked. He told me how much fun they were having and the they wish we were there. He even told me about the problem that Nick and Jordan were having. I felt bad for them, maybe when I get there I can fix it..

Such a crappy chapter, but it'll get better. I'm actually going to Gatlinburg this week, so I'm excited! Hope you like! xxx Chloe.