Twenty.♥

Demi.

“Wake up,Joeypoo.” I straddled him on the bed, “Don’t call me Joeypoo.”  he threw a pillow at his face, “10 more minutes.” he groaned. I bent down and kissed his chin, “You need to quit shaving, I like some stubble.” he chuckled, “Now get up. We have to get ready for the fashion show.” I stood up. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me back down, “You’re mine,you know that? I mean that not in a possessive way.”

I smiled, “I was yours two years ago.” I poked his nose, “I was yours this month, I was yours this week.” I poked his nose again, “I was yours yesterday, I’m yours today and I’ll be yours tomorrow.” I pecked his lips, “I’ll be yours in a decade...and a century maybe.”

He chuckled, “A century is 100 years,babe.” he rubbed my back, “I’m not good in math,but that’s not the point. I’ll be yours for an eternity.” I kissed his lips. “But it won’t last if you don’t get your ass up and get ready.” I got up.

It took us a good while to get ready,mostly me. I had on an expensive dress on that was black and yellow with an aztecy design and feathers at the bottom. It was netted on the side so it showed some side boob.

I did a high long ponytail. I headed down to the lobby to meet Joe. “He seriously got me mad..I was ready to kick his ass.” I guess he was telling Nick about last night. “Hey Nick!” I shouted so he could hear me. Joe put it on speaker phone. “Hey Demi! How are you?”

“I’ve been great, how bout you?!” I got in the car with Joe, “Just getting back into the grind in Kingdom.” he yawned, “Everything going good with that?”

“Yeah..Just one more month and I’ll be done with filming and we got a release date. October 8th. I’m pumped!” I giggled, “Well,we can’t wait to see it! Can you do me a favor?” I smirked at Joe.

“Nick,if you’re my brother and you love me,say no.” Joe smirked.

“Sure,anything,Dems.” Nick chuckled, “And I call you my brother.” Joe glared, “Say panties!”

Joe shook his head,laughing, “Um...pan..ties?” he questioned, I burst out laughing, “She thinks it’s funny when I say panties. Sorry,brother.” Joe chuckled.

“Should I ask how the conversation happened?” Nick chuckled, “Frankie gets her panties twisted.” Joe chuckled, “Ah….okay.. Well,they are calling me back on set. I’ll talk to you weirdos later.”

“Bye Nick! Tell Jordan I said hey!” I still couldn’t stop laughing, “He’s going to think we need to go to a mental asylum because we’re laughing over the word panties.” Joe chuckled.

“He’s your brother, he wouldn’t do that.” I pecked his cheek.

The car stopped, we got out of the car and we headed inside, “Can we please have one picture?” a camera guy asked, “Sure.” Joe put his arm around me,pulling me close. We smiled for the picture and headed up the steps, I turned around and saw Jerome. “Babe..I’ll meet you inside…”

He looked in my direction, “Okay. I’ll keep a seat warm.” he pecked my lips,while glaring at Jerome. I smiled at him,then headed back down the steps to Jerome.

“Mon Demi!” he smiled, I rolled my eyes, “Don’t call me that. I’m not yours. I’m married. I’m trustworthy in my marriage,but you’re not. Joe has saved me and you just made me feel better about myself for a day. He told me that you are divorcing your wife to get with me,but you won’t get to have me.”

He sighed, “Hear me out..You told me you liked my accent.”

I glared at him, “That doesn’t mean shit.” I crossed my arms, “I said one thing about you where I can name many things that I like about my husband.”