Three♥

The next day.

I threw my clothes on and headed downstairs, “Back to work.” I pecked Joe’s lips, “Bye babe. Bye baby boy.” I picked up Nash and hugged him. “Don’t got mommy.” he held me tight. “I’m sorry,baby, but I have to go. I’ll be home early.” I kissed his cheek. “Mommy,no…” he started crying. Joe took him from me, “It’s alright,squirt.”

“Bye mommy…” I saw him wipe his eyes, I sighed and grabbed my purse and quickly left.

Joe.

“Mommy is gone?” Nash looked at me, “Mommy went bye bye,but mommy will be back.” I kissed his forehead then set him down. “I’m going to play with Lena.” he stumbled upstairs. I went to Kevin. “What you guys doing?” I sat next to them.

“Just trying to figure out names for our boy.” Danielle rubbed her tummy. “How about Grayson Kellen Jonas?” I looked at them, “I like it,but we’ll still be thinking,but we’ll keep that in mind.” Dani nodded, “Alright.”

“So have you and Demi talked about more kids?” I laid down on their bed, “We especially want more,but we’re just waiting for the time is right, I mean we’re having a good time with Nash. He’s only two, so we want to spend time with him while we can. “ I stared at Danielle’s bump, “But I do miss her pregnant..”

“She was the horniest when she was pregnant.” I smirked at the ceiling, “Danielle was too...but now this pregnancy she’s not hor--”

Danielle whacked him in the arm, “Kevin..” she blushed, I chuckled a little. I got up and headed downstairs to the living room, I saw Nash in a tutu, my mouth dropped, “Lena helped me with is skirt,daddy.” he twirled. I shook my head, “You’re a pretty girl.” I grinned. “I not a girl,daddy! They gross.” he crossed his arms, “Hey!” Alena looked at him. “But look daddy!” he twirled around.

“What a pretty girl you are.” I kid him,walking to the kitchen, “DADDY!” he pouted, following me to the kitchen. I grabbed an orange and a bowl. “I not a girl!” he put his hands on his hips. “Only girls wear skirts.” I smiled at him as he pulled off the tutu. “Here you go,Lena!” he threw it back at her. “Can I have that,daddy?” he pointed to my orange. I picked him up, “We’ll share it.” I took him to the couch and he sat on my lap as I peeled the orange.

I fed a few pieces to Nash then I ate some. “We’re going to look for houses.” Kevin came down,holding Alena. “Alright. Have fun.” I waved,feeding Nash. “Bye Lena!” Nash waved.

“So squirt...you’ll like Alena living here?” I fixed his hair. “Yeah! We can play everyday!” he clapped, I chuckled, “I don’t think everyday…”

“Why not?” he climbed onto my lap again, “Because what about daddy? And mommy?” I pouted. He giggled, “I make time for you,daddy.” he stood up and kissed my cheek, “Good, because daddy will be really lonely.”

I reached for my phone that was buzzing, it was a text from Nick, “Jordan & I are at the park. Would you like to come hang?” I looked at Nash, “Wanna go see uncle Nick and Aunt J?”  I brushed his hair. “Yes!!!” he clapped. I laughed, “Let’s get you dressed.” I carried him to his room.

We got dressed and we headed off to the park.

“NICKY!!!” Nash ran to Nick once we got to the park, “Hey little guy!” Nick picked up Nash, “Hey Jowdan.” Nash waved,hugging Nick. “Hey bro. Hey Jordan.” I put my keys in my pockets. Nick handed Nash to me and I got him on the swing and started pushing him.

“So Jordan….Demi showed me that video yesterday.” I smirked at her, “Higher,daddy.” I pushed him higher in the swing, “What video?” she looked up at me.  Nick went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her as she was sitting on the swing next to us. “You know that video you retweeted...’Joe Jonas funny moments.’ That one?” she let out a few giggles, “It was hilarious.”

“It was embarrassing..I was a teenage boy that acted high to get attention from the camera.” I sighed, “Well,if you didn’t put them up on Youtube, you wouldn’t have this problem. Besides, Nick was in some too,remember the Nick Jonas Show?” I started laughing, “Oh yeah!” I snickered at Nick. “I’m guilty as you are, but yours are worse.”

“Shut up.” I pushed him,playfully. “Mommy said that is not a nice word,daddy.”

“Yeah,apologize to me,Joe.” Nick smirked, I put my hand on Nick’s shoulder, and turned my head down to my left, “I’m sorry, brother.” I rolled eyes. “Thank you,Joe.” Nick gave me a smile.  “Oh,I forgot to tell you what I found on Youtube. You will die laughing.” I pulled the video up on my phone and handed it to him. It was a video us of singing ‘Time For Me Fly.’ on Fearless Music. I laughed at his face expression.

“Dude,I was 13 then...I look sick.” Nick kept watching the video, I chuckled, “What kind of hair do I have!? And do I look like that when I sing,cause I look in so much pain. “ I kept pushing Nash in the swing, Nick kept laughing, “I wish we had a clothes designer then because I hate the clothes I am wearing. Kevin looks good. And I think fans called your hair a Johawk..” he chuckled, I sighed.

“My voice is so high pitch..” he kept laughing, “Oh bro, you got a text.” Nick handed my phone back. I opened up the text from someone I don’t know.

Thank you,Joe. Thank you for giving her more practice. ;)” a text said with an explicit picture, my smiled disappeared and my world has came crashing down before my eyes.