One.♥

2 years later.

Two years later, Demi and I were still together. Our marriage was still going strong.Nashville is now 2 years old. Nick and Jordan are still going strong. We were having a pool party since Kevin and Danielle were visiting and since the weather was great. Danielle was pregnant again and she is about 25 weeks.

“So Dani and I are thinking about moving here in Texas.” Kevin kicked his feet in the water, I groaned, “I moved here to be here by myself.  Then Nick moved here and now another brother.” I scoffed.

“Hey! I left you alone.” Nick glared, “Dude,I miss my brothers and I feel out of place. We feel lonely and we want Alena and our son to see their uncles and aunts.”

“What about Danielle’s family? You have them and you also have Frankie,mom and dad.” I looked at the water, “Frankie is starting high school. And Danielle agreed to move here,she loves Texas and loves you guys. Mikey and them will come visit.”

I sighed, “Ya’ll can stay here...until you find a house...We just gotta talk to Demi about it.” Kevin hugged me, “Thank you,bro!!”

“Yeah,yeah.” I got up from the side of the pool, “I’m going to check on Demi.” I headed inside to the kitchen. I slapped her ass,making her squeal a little, “Hey how ya doin' lil mama lemme whisper in your ear,tell you something you’d like to hear.” I whispered in her ear, she threw her head back laughing, “What you doing?”

“Making lunch for everyone.” she grinned, I rested my chin on her shoulder, “Well…” I picked her up, “Joseph!!” I threw her over my shoulder and ran outside, “If you continue this,you’re dead to me.” she giggled. I jumped into the pool with her.  She spit out the water and moved her blonde hair out of her face, “I hate you.” she pushed me playfully. I laughed, “You looked hot,so I cooled you off.” I pecked her lips before she got out of the pool and went back inside. I swam back to my brothers.

I put my arms on the edge of the pool, “Looks like Jordan and Danielle are hitting it off.” We all looked at them,in unison. They were in the the lawn chairs on the other side of the pool,talking. “Well,Jordan gets along with everybody,so it’s no surprise.” Nick grinned. “So does Danielle.” Kevin fixed his hair.

“It’s amazing we all get along with each other’s girls.” Nick stared at Jordan, I started laughing, “You guys didn’t like Demi at first.” I rolled my eyes, “We didn’t like the fact you were cheating on your wife. We didn’t even know Demi. It wasn’t Demi who we disliked,it was what you were doing Ashley.”

I rolled my eyes.

“But to think about it..Ashley was a real bitch..and Dani and I didn’t like her..but we didn’t tell you.” Kevin put his hands in his lap. “Well, if we’re being honest here, I didn’t like you dating Selena,because you guys didn’t go together AT ALL. She was all sweet and out there...while you were kept quiet and shy. Just didn’t match.”

“And you Kevin, I didn’t like Zoe. She was just using you.”

Nick chuckled, “Then you know who Video Girl was written about.” I looked at him,surprised, “It was about her?!” Nick nodded as Kevin laughed, “Yeah!” I scratched my head, “ I should have known..”

“Yeah..looking back,Zoe was such a slut….” Kevin laughed, “Out of all the many girls you dated, I have to say I didn’t like Camilla.” Nick started laughing, “What was wrong with Camilla? She was my first love.” I looked at Kevin,interested. “Dude,she looked like your sister!” Kevin chuckled, “And she broke your heart. So maybe why I didn’t like her.” Kevin shrugged.

“Hey daddy.” Nash swam over to me, “Hey,squirt.” I picked him up, “How come Lena knows how to swim and I don’t?” he wrapped her arms around my neck, “Well...Uncle Kevin taught Alena how to swim...so she can go under..” Nash looked down, “Can you teach me,daddy? Lena made fun of me.” he frowned, “Alena did?” Kevin asked, Nash nodded.  “Alena Rose,you come here!!” Kevin yelled,making Alena and Danielle turn their heads. Danielle came over with Jordan.