Forty-Seven♥

Demi;

I fluttered my eyes open. I realized I was in the hospital. I was hooked up to the IV. I was confused on what happened. I was hungry. Selena turned to look at me. "Demi!" she ran to me.

"What happened?" I looked around. I noticed I had bandages around my wrists.

"You tried to kill yourself...Nick found you in the bathtub..."

I hit a low. I couldn't believe I would hit that low. "How's the baby?" I know I said I didn't want the baby now since Joe cheated, but I did. I wanted another kid. 

"Luckily Nick found you before you lost oxygen...the baby is fine." Selena wiped her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I was confused. She threw herself on me and hugged, "I'm glad you're okay. It's been a mess, Demi..." 

I was confused on what she meant, "what do you mean?"

"Doctors think you need rehab because you may be suicidal...and...and...Joe got into a car wreck and he's in the hospital...I don't know the rest...Nick isn't answering. I made Nick go be with him." it felt like the world was collapsing. 

"I need to see him." I sat up straight.

"Demi," Selena held me down, "you have to be better...you can't just leave...you have to talk to the doctor." She was being difficult.

I sighed, "fine. Just order me food. I'm starving." Selena nodded her head.

Selena ordered me some food from the room. While we were waiting, she turned on the TV. I sipped on my water, trying to get hydrated.

"The news report that the pop star and actor Joe Jonas is in a coma from the car accident. As everyone may know Joe cheated on his wife with his former wife. He started going down hill. Sources came out that he was going to kill himself that night. So was this wreck accidental?" I dropped my drink and ripped all the IVs off.

"DEMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Selena yelled.

"My husband is in a coma! I'm not laying here and not be with him." I got up.

"Demi, no!" Selena covered the door.

"He's still my husband! I'm fine! LET ME GO!" I screamed. I pushed her out of the way and ran down the hallway in my hospital gown. 

"Demetria!" the doctor stopped me and gave me a look, "what do you think you're going? We need to talk."

"I'm fine. My husband is in a coma." I glared at him.

"You just attempted suicide...we need to schedule a rehab for you." he grabbed my shoulders.

"I AM FINE!" I screamed at him, "My husband cheated on me. I'm fine." I pushed him away and ran outside. 

"Demi..." Selena ran after me. 

I turned around, "don't tell me to go back in there." I glared.

"Let's go get in my car...let's go to California..." Selena offered. I followed her to her car. I called for a private jet to pick us up so we could get there faster.

~3 hours later;

I was in pants and a shirt now. We're in LA and we've just arrived at the hospital. Selena dropped me off at the front and I ran in. The front desk told me the room and I ran into the room where Nick was.

"Demi..." he was shocked to see me.

"I heard he was in a coma...I had to be here...I'm fine." I look over his shoulder and saw Joe just resting there. 

I sighed as I took Joe's hand, "can I have a second with him?" I looked at Nick. Nick nodded his head.

I shut the door behind him and looked back at Joe, "I'm pregnant, Joe..." I look at his face. 

"I just wanted to tell you that I know we fought a lot since you got this movie gig, but that doesn't mean you could cheat on me. I loved you...I can't believe you would cheat on me with your ex-wife. I guess you can't choose who you want. One second you hate her and you want me, the next you hate me and want her. Do you hate me, Joe?" I glared at him.

"Right now, I hate you more than I love you. I can't believe you would cheat on me, let alone try to kill yourself! You're a father! I can't take care of two kids by myself, nor did I want to." I wiped my eyes.

I kept staring at him, "remember the letters we wrote and read on the first day of our honeymoon? Did you mean it because I did." 

I pounded his chest with my hand, "I should have spoken up. I should have told you not to do that movie because I knew something was going to go wrong. We would have been happy and alright." 

I pounded on his chest, "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed. I guess Nick and Selena heard that and they came running in. I ignored them and pulled Joe's IV out.

"DEMI!" Nick yelled. He pulled me away. I didn't say anything. I kept glaring at Joe.

"He is selfish!" I kicked.

"Demi," Nick sighed, "I need you to go home...if you coming here is just to kill him, I need you to go and never show up here again."

"Nick." I glared.

"Demetria. I don't care what you think of your husband right now. He's my brother. My best friend. Go home." he gave me a stern look. I ran out.

Joe; (in italics is his dreams.)

"Tell me who you love." Demi held our baby girl Sophia.

"I love you. I love our son. I love our daughter. I love us." I kissed Demi's lips.

Demi grinned at me, "good because Ashley is pregnant and it's definitely your baby." she crossed her arms.

"Okay, well I love you more, Dems. She can take care of her baby by herself. I don't want any part of it. Besides, how can it be mine? We had a hard time making a baby when we were married..." I shrugged.

"I don't know and I don't care. I want you to fight her, make her have a miscarriage like she did to us."

"WHAT!?" I couldn't believe what my wife was saying.

"Do it. Show me you love us." she glared at me. She was being serious.  I gulped.  I nodded my head, I can't believe I was going to do it. 

I got my keys and drove to Ashley's. I got to her driveway just to turn around. I couldn't do it. I drove back home and went inside.

"Oh! Oh my God!" I heard a moan. I went upstairs to our bedroom.

"Demi?" I walked in on her and my brother Nick having sex.

"AH!!" I yelled, opening my eyes.

"Joe!?" Nick ran to me. I gave him a look.

"Get off of me!" I didn't know where I was, but I hated him right now.

-------------------------------------

It's a mess in Jemi land lmfao

-Chloe