Forty-four ♥

Demi

I woke up and made breakfast for everyone. Joe was getting ready for work, we haven't talked since last night. I was really nervous for my photoshoot today. This could hurt us. I got Nashville up and got him dressed since he was going to watch his father act. 

"Morning, morning," Joe came downstairs, "you found the kitchen." he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning..." I mumbled.

I got breakfast made and we all had breakfast like a family. Nash loved it. I miss Nash being with his father. I stayed quiet mostly through all of the breakfast.

"You get to see me act today, Nash. You excited?" Joe asked Nash nodded his head. I was confused on what was happening to my husband. We had a big blowout last night and now he's acting normal. Was he cheating on me?

After breakfast, I got Nash dressed for the day.  I actually loved what I picked out. He looked super cute! 

"Go show, daddy!" he ran off to Joe. 

"Dadd, look!" Nashville did a pose.

"Look at Mr. Sharp!" Joe picked him up, "getting all the ladies on set. We should go." Joe went over to me.

"I'll see you later, babe." Joe pecked my lips and left with my son. I watched as he left. Then I texted Selena to come pick me up.

I threw on some clothes and we were off to the photo shoot. "Hey Jordan, what are you doing here?" I looked at her.

"Selena called me and asked. I want to see the photos first." she laughed, "Nick is gonna pick me up in the middle of it. We got that doctor's appointment."

I looked at Selena, "when do you have Jordan's number?"

Selena laughed, "she's my friend too, Dem." 

We got to the shoot and the photographers were nice. I went to my dressing room and saw my first outfit. It was just a black thong and a white shirt. "I'm guessing we didn't lose the pants?" Selena and Jordan laughed.

"It's going to be fine. It's Maxim!!" Selena hugged me. 

"I don't know...Joe is going to be furious...maybe this was a bad idea..." I stared at the outfit.

"Please. Nathan told you what to do. Don't listen to them. Do what you want to do. You're beautiful, Demi. I'd do it." Selena encouraged me.

"Alright, I'm going to do it." I sat in the chair.

I got my makeup down, it was a bit dark, but I liked it. They put a few extensions in my hair and fixed it.