Nine.♥

Last part is rated R. Like really..

I woke up before anyone else, I woke up with Demi in my arms and I couldn’t be any happier. I got my girl back. I snaked my arm free and got up from bed, I went and slipped on my robe before I headed downstairs. Kevin was up in the kitchen,drinking coffee and Nick was still asleep on our couch. “Where’s Nash?” I whispered.

“I carried him to his room,he’s still sleeping.” Kevin whispered back, “Get the whip cream out.” I smirked at him, “Oh brother.” Kevin smirked back. I grabbed my phone and went to instagram and waited until Kevin sprayed whip cream in Nick’s hand. I turned it on video, “Go.” I whispered.

Kevin tickled Nick’s nose and Nick smacked his face with the hand filled with whipped cream, I threw my head back,laughing. “KEVIN!” Nick sat up and Kevin pointed at me, I ended the video, “Hey!” I looked at Kevin.

He shrugged, “You thought of the idea.” he handed Nick a towel so he could wipe his face off, “You didn’t have to go along with it,you tattle tale.” I stuck my tongue out.

“Are you guys fucking 27 and 28 or are you guys 5 and 6 years olds?” Nick raised his brow, “It depends who is the 6 and who is 5.” I chuckled, “Dude,you’re the 5 year old. You thought of the idea.” Kevin looked at me.

“But you were the stupid one going along with it.” I rolled my eyes, “Oh my God!” Nick rubbed his eyes, “You see,you’re right,big brother,” I faked a smile, “It’s awesome to have all my bros here in town.” I rolled my eyes, I ran and jumped on Nick.

“My nuts.” he groaned, “I told you that you missed me.” Kevin jumped on me, we all rolled off the couch,laughing as we started wrestling with each other like old times.

Suddenly Demi came downstairs, “What in the world is going on?” she turned on more lights, “We’re just playing.” I pulled away and got up. “Morning,Demi.” Kevin smiled, “Morning. Is anyone going to make breakfast or shall I?”

“I’ll make it.”  I headed to the kitchen.

Demi.

“Thanks,baby.” I pecked his lips, “I should head home,I have to pack for LA.” Nick grabbed his keys, “Wait!” I rushed over to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me, “What is this for?” he grinned, “Thank you saving Joe.” I hugged him tight, “You don’t need to thank me. He’s my brother.” he smiled at me, “I don’t want to live with one less brother,my best friend and I wouldn’t want Nash to grow without a dad and you without a husband.”

“I love ya.” I kissed his cheek and hugged him again. “I love you too,Demi.” he hugged me again, “I have to go now. I’ll talk to you guys soon,hopefully. “ Nick waved and headed out the door.

I sighed and flopped onto the couch, “How are you,Demi?” Kevin sat next to me, “I’m surviving..but my job..they really want me to work tomorrow...and I don’t know if I’m ready to see that place again..”

“Maybe,Joe could substitute again?” Kevin sipped his coffee, “The people calling in enjoyed it,but my workers didn’t..I don’t know what to do.” I sighed. “I’ll come with you.” Joe spoke with food in his mouth, I giggled, “Really?”

“Yeah,of course. They can suck a dick if they don’t approve. You’re the main boss there,why should they tell you what to do!?” he stirred the food, “Thank you,baby.” I smiled, “Oh I have a therapy session at noon,so you better hurry up.”

“It’s only 9:34,woman!” Joe smirked, I giggled. Nash came running downstairs, “Mommy!!” he ran to me, “Hey,cutie!” I picked him up on my lap, “Did you sleep well?” I kissed his forehead, “Yes. Where’s uncle nicky?” he put his little arms around my neck, “He had to go home,sweetie.”