Twenty-Four. ♥

Demi.

Selena and I decided to switch parts,so now I was Joe and she was Nick. I thought that if I wasn’t playing my husband speculations of us separating would be worse. We finished with the music video and it was fun to have Big Rob sing his part and just have a blast.

Nash even made an appearance in the video. It was a bunch of fun and it was pretty hilarious. “Want to get some lunch,bros?” I fixed my Joe wig in the mirror.

“I’m craving Chipotle..” Miley laughed, we all agreed and got in Miley’s car in our costumes. “We going to Chipotle,mommy?” Nash held my hand since I was in the middle of the car seats. “Yes,you get to make your own taco.” I kissed his little hand.

“Weally?!” he smiled big.

I nodded my head, “Of course sweetie.”  I got my phone out and checked my twitter.

@joejonas: @ddlovato you are SO dead.” Joe tweeted me, making me miss him more. I retweeted him and tweeted him back a wink face.

Miley,Selena and I were even a topic trend.

“My song!” Selena turned up the volume to her song, The Heart Wants It Wants. “Nick, you sound like a girl..” I acted like Joe.

“Crap. I mean my ex girlfriend’s song!” Selena giggled. “I seriously don’t know how they can work with curly hair-- I mean Kevin now since Nick shaved his head and Joe does whatever.” Miley shrugged.

“I don’t know. They all have curl hair, just that Nick shaved his head for his upcoming show and Joe...well, Joe is Joe.” I shrugged.

“Daddy!” Nash grinned.

We got to Chipotle. I ordered Nash a taco meal from the Kid’s menu and then I ordered a burrito bowl. We got a table and I helped Nash make his taco before I got to eat. “Looks good,buddy.”

“The Jonas Brothers!” some girls yelled, we all laughed, “If they really think they look like this, they’ve been living under a tunnel.” Miley joked.

“Can we get a picture,please? We know you’re not really the brothers,but it’ll be funny.” the girls smile, so we all got up and took a picture with them.

“Thank you!” the girls squealed and ran off.

“We can’t get into trouble by impersonating celebrities?” I took a bite of my food. The girls shook their heads.

“Oh hey guys, I was wondering if you girls would like to go dress shopping tomorrow?” Selena sipped her drink. “It would have to be after my interview with Ryan..”

“I thought you can’t do that without Joe?..”

I shrugged, “We already had it scheduled with Ryan and I didn’t want to cancel on him..Hopefully the fans are excited to hear the news from me.”

“They will...They love you as much as love Joe.” Selena winked at me. I sipped my drink, “I hope..We have worked hard on this album..I mean we started working on it while I was pregnant with Nash..and 3 years later, we are finally releasing our album October 23. I just want it to get good ratings...I hope it doesn’t flop.”

“Demi,your voice is amazing.” Miley grinned, “People will love it and they will want you to make a solo album.” Miley gushed, as I blushed.

“Solo album? Me?” I giggled.

“I could see it. It could be called, ‘All About Demi’ or ‘My time.’ “ Selena raised up her eyebrows. “Or I’m a Jonas, bitch.” Miley whispered the last part.