Sixty-Three♥

Demi;

We were in the middle of doing our photo shoot for People magazine. It was going pretty well. Nash behaved and followed the instructions that the photographer wanted us to do. August was doing great too. We have amazing kids!

We finished the photo shoot and Nash went to play in his bedroom and I got AJ into his crib.

Joe and I sat down with the people. They showed us our pictures and we picked out the ones that we liked and what we wanted for the cover and for the magazine. Now it was interview time.

"Nashville and August. Congrats on the new baby btw. Nashville seems to be the wild one. Any hopes that August won't be as wild?" They asked.

"I'm hoping August will be calmer like me...because having two Joes in the house is enough, but Nash is a very good boy so if AJ turns be just as wild, I'll be fine." I giggled.

"I am not that bad!" Joe commented, making me laugh even more.

The interview was going pretty good. They asked about parenthood, Joe's career and etc.

"Do you feel that the affair made you guys closer or more apart?" they asked. I made a face at them. I got up and stormed off outside. I couldn't believe they would ask that.

"What's wrong?" Joe followed me outside, closing the back door.

"I don't want them to ask us about the affair, plus that question was rude! They're just using us to know more about the affair! They don't care about our babies! We're just big news because of the affair!"

Joe put his hands on my shoulders, "calm down, babe. They're not using us. If they were, they'd be asking about the affair from the beginning. I'll deal with it. Let's go." he took my hand and led me back inside.

"No questions about the affair, please." Joe requested.

They agreed. They asked us a few more questions and then they were done and left. I went to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Thank God! I can relax now!" Joe ripped off his shirt, "the band is coming over to record some more in a few minutes."

I walked out of the kitchen, "okay!" I smirked to myself. I ran and jumped on top of Joe, knocking him down on the couch.

"Too bad I have to wait 4 to 6 weeks... someone's birthday is coming up soon and he's not going to get any," I giggled, whispering. A strand of my hair fell from being clipped. Joe swooped it up behind my ear.

"Oh well, you could always suck me off," he chuckled, whispering, "besides you wouldn't do me right here, right now when Nash is just upstairs, playing." he gripped onto my ass.

"You're right....," I smirked.

"Besides the sex will be mind-blowing since we'll be waiting," he smirked back.

"How so? Be descriptive." I laid my chin on his chest.

He chuckled, "first I would kiss all over your body like I always do," he whispered," then my mouth would play with your cli--" he got interrupted.

"Hey, Demi! Hey Joe!" Cole, Jinjoo, and Jack walked into our house. I don't know who turned more red, me or Joe. I had to laugh quietly.

"Did we interrupt something?" JinJoo asked.

We shook our heads and I climbed off Joe. "No, let's get busy," Joe got up and headed downstairs to the studio. I started laughing out loud.

I fixed myself and went to check up on AJ. I picked him up and went to Nash's bedroom. "Hey baby, what are you doing?" I sat on his rocker.