Fifty-Six♥

3:05 am

I fell asleep on the couch with Miley & Selena. I woke up to a ruckus upstairs. I sat up. God, I was achy, I was sleeping in an uncomfortable position. I got up and stretched my back. I heard the noise again. Was someone breaking into my house? 

I grabbed an item from downstairs and headed my way upstairs, quietly.

Once I got up there, the whole kitchen to the backyard was lit up with white twinkle lights and pictures and pictures of Joe and I are hanging all over the plate. Now I realize that the noise was coming from Joe.

Joe walked past me, acting like I was invisible. "Joe..." I sighed. He walked past me, mumbling something.

"Joseph..." I watched him being a maniac.

"You're not supposed to be up yet." he kept doing what he was doing. 

"Neither are you..." I said, but once again he was ignoring me.

"Joseph Adam, you stop it, right now!" I stomped my foot, which made the baby inside me move.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. He looked exhausted and worn out. I went over to him and I could definitely tell that he has been drinking.

"You're not supposed to see this yet...it's not ready..." he groaned.

I took his hands, "what is this? What are you doing?" I looked around. He let go of one of my hand but held the other. He walked me around the kitchen.

"It's supposed to be a timeline of all the photos from the beginning we met til now...that was our first photo together.." he walked me around our house.

It was a cute concept but I was confused on why he was doing this. "Joe, what is this for?" 

He stopped in his tracks, his brown eyes studied the pool. "I heard what you told Nick..." 

"Oh..." It was a bad word choice, but I didn't know what to say.

"You told Nick, Demi!" he sighed, "you didn't tell me how you felt...you told my brother!" he groaned. He obviously was upset at me.

"He was just there...I'd tell Selena or Miley but they were outside playing with the kids..." I sighed.

"It hurt me when you told Nick...but it hurt even more when I heard you don't trust me..."

There was a long pause between us.

"I'm pregnant...I'm hormonal...I didn't mean it." I told him, but that just made him drop my hand that he was holding.

"You meant it, Demi. You wouldn't have been crying to Nick if you were..." Joe sighed.

"I don't know what to say..." I looked down.

"There are two things that I didn't want to destroy from you...the love and the trust...but I ruined one... I could possibly ruin the other..."

"You didn't ruin the love I have for you...obviously...I'm still deeply in love with you...I guess...it'll just take time to trust you again..."

"Demetria Devonne," he took my hands, "I'll do every god-damn thing to show you that I'm loyal to you and I will gain that trust back..." he gave me a determined look.

"If you say so, Joseph Adam." I grinned at him. He gave me a quick kiss.

"You wanna know my favorite photo of us?" I grinned at him. He nodded his head and  I led him to the photo.

 He nodded his head and  I led him to the photo