Sixty-Seven♥

A month later;

After a month of teasing his fans, Joe is ready to release his first single as DNCE tonight. I was excited for him. I could tell he was nervous.

"It's daddy's release date!" Joe tickled August on his changing table. Ace was laughing at him.

"I really hope people like the song and they don't think it's stupid...," Joe sighed, looking at his son. I was watching them in the doorway, secretly.

"Gah?" Ace cooed at him.

"If this fails, Ace... then I don't know what I'll do... they will always like my brother more..." Joe pulls the onesie on August and hugged him closely.

It broke my heart, hearing him say those words. I went back to our bedroom to see what dress I could wear for tonight events.

Minutes later, Joe walked into our bedroom, "Ace is asleep!" Joe went to our master bathroom in our suite here in LA.

"Hey," I followed him to the bathroom in just my bra and panties, "we need to talk..."

"About what? How attracted you are to me right now?" he checks me out, I giggle a little.

"I heard what you were telling Ace.... hoping Cake By The Ocean will be a hit and how everyone loves your brother more..."

"Oh..." He looks at himself in the mirror.

"And you're totally wrong..." I wrapped my arms around him from behind, staring at his reflection.

"Totally?" he questioned.

"Oh yeah, for sure.  Everyone is gonna love this song. I'm totally gonna love this song because it's not a Jonas Brothers!"

He chuckled, "You never liked the Jonas Brothers."

"Exactly," I grinned, "I finally will get something with just the sexiest man alive on it. Everyone loves you, Joseph. It's hard not to. Trust me... I've tried to hate you when we met but it was impossible. You're just so down to earth and so funny. You made me really happy." I kissed his bare shoulder.

"I just hope I get the same response as Nick did with Jealous." 

"You will. I know it. The world loves the Jonases." I let go of him, biting my lip.

"How long do we have?" I sexually look at him.

"2 hours but gotta leave in an hour and a half. why?" he chuckled.

I locked the bathroom door and unclasped my bra, letting it drop on the floor. "Time for our private celebration." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh fuck yes," he mumbled against my lips. Our tongues intertwined together, our lips moving rhythmically, the kiss becoming wilder and wilder. His lips went back on my neck, sucking and licking on it, the kiss lowering to my chest.

 I let out a little moan, messing his hair with my fingers. He started at my breasts for a second, before his lips made their way to one of my n.ipples. As soon as his tongue started to suck on my nipple, a shiver went through my body, another moan escaping my mouth. I was able to pull down his sweatpants.

My free nipple was being rubbed with one of his hands, as I tilted my head down in the wooden door. Joe started to draw circles around my nipple, before taking both of my boobs in his hands and squeezing them.

"Babe...," I moaned.

He smirked as he continued playing with my breasts until his hands slid down my body and removed my black lace panties. "God, you're so hot. I got a fucking hot wife! How did I get so lucky?!" he licked his lips.