Chapter 2 - Kanao Tsuyuri & Zenitsu Agatsuma

"M-my name is... Kanao Tsuyuri..." the shy girl muttered, trying to let the boy in front of her be able to hear her.

"Kanao Tsuyuri, huh? That's a cute name. Nice to meet you!" he complimented her name, then giving her a greeting.

Kanao ended up being slightly flustered. She blushed a bit pink.

"T-thank you for saving me back there... I-I wasn't exactly sure what they would d-do to me back there." she sheepishly thanked him, trying to give Tanjiro 20 Yen as a thanks.

"That won't be necessary. Thanks for the offer, though!" he refused her gift while flashing a warm smile. He turned around and went back into the classroom..

"Such a warm smile..." She thought. Kanao decided to go back to her business, eating a pack of gum in the hallway.

The yellow-haired boy saw this. He went up to Tanjiro and yelled: "YOU BASTARD! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME TEEHEHEEEACCH MEEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!"

"AAAAAAGH! WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!" he questioned his current situation, completely shocked at whatever the hell was gripping his collar.

"MY NAME'S ZENITSU AGATSUMA, AND YOU'RE GOING TO TEACH ME HOW YOU DO THAT RIGHT NOW!" he angrily demanded, introducing himself in the process.

"How I talked to Kanao like that? I was just being me. I don't exactly keep pestering girls in this classroom like how you always annoy my sister!" he answered.

"LIES! YOU'RE JUST A GOOD PLAYER, HUH?! YOU'RE CLEARLY BETTER THAN ME AT MAKING GIRLS FALL FOR YOU SO TEACH ME HOW TO DO IT NOW!!!!!" he responded angrily, thinking he was spitting out complete lies, as if Tanjiro tried to prevent Zenitsu from having a soulmate of his own.

Tanjiro eventually got mad, demanding that Zenitsu stops shaking him. "STOP THAT ALREADY! I was just being myself! I'm not here to get a girlfriend as quickly as possible, even though that would feel nice."

"FINE. YOU WON'T TELL ME?! I'LL MAKE YOU TELL ME ONE DAY, YOU LITTLE GOODY-GOODY, TALKING FOREHEAD!" Zenitsu yelled as he stomped back to his seat.

After half an hour passed, the door burst open. The whole class was frightened, as they got chills up their spine and looked at the door. Through the doorway passed a man who had white hair, and scars in many places of their body.

The white-haired man got straight to the point, introducing himself in a rude way. "Alright, maggots. My name is Shinazugawa. But you are to refer to me as Mr. Shinazugawa. Got it?!"

The whole class nods in fear. He smiled a little, actually glad that this was a class who didn't mutter bad things about him whenever he introduced himself this way.

"Good. Glad we got that straight. Anyway, your first lesson is- what are you doing?" He points at Zenitsu, who was eating a cookie.

"Eating a cookie... why?" he questioned his question.

Mr. Shinazugawa had been looking for an opportunity to show how much he hated joking around, and this was his time. "PERFECT. Alright, maggots. HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU EAT IN *MY* CLASS!" Mr. Shinazugawa demonstrated as he picks up the yellow-haired boy, slams the window open and throws him out.

"EEEEEEEEEEE!" Zenitsu screamed as he fell down from the classroom's window. A splashing sound could be heard, as Mr. Shinazugawa threw Zenitsu into the school's swimming pool.

"Yeesh... merciless..."  were Isekai, Tanjiro and Kanao's first thoughts about the man.

"Any questions?" he asked, and no one dared to raise their hand until the young man in the boar mask did so.