Chapter 2.5 - The Accident

(This will just serve as a short, extra part of the chapter.)

Tanjiro opens his eyes. To his surprise, he's looking directly at Kanao's face. He feels two soft balls squishing his cheeks a slight bit. When he regains his senses, he immediately jumps back in literal embarrassment, realizing what just happened.

"I'M. SO SORRY." Tanjiro apologized as he back down and proceeded to put his head behind his knees, as he muttered "why" fifty times over.

"I wish that was me..." one boy with straight jet-black hair parted down the middle muttered. His partner heard him, and smacked him.

"AGH! Ozaki, what the heck?!" he questioned his partner's action. "Get it together, Murata! Don't be perverted... Now come on, we need to get our equipment so we can fight Isekai and Aoi later." she told him.

Kanao was blushing at the sight of Tanjiro being squished by her breasts, and Tanjiro just tried to get it out of his mind.

And by the obvious motives, Zenitsu began to angrily scream at Tanjiro. "YOU BASTARD! GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU EVEN GET TO EXPERIENCE BEING IN BETWEEN A GIRL'S BOOBS! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! GET BACK HERE!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, IT WAS AN ACCIDEEEEENT!!!!!" Tanjiro screamed as he was running away from the now murderous Zenitsu. The blonde boy repeatedly swung at Tanjiro with a recently sharped pencil and a fork from his lunch box.

"Heehee... that was fun..."  Kanao thought, giggling.

Tomioka punched Zenitsu, causing him to stop chasing Tanjiro.

After he gave up, he just began to mutter "Damn bastard, getting all lucky like that. How come that never happens to me?! I support girls all my life and never get a moment like that..." as he kept grumbling.

Tanjiro looked behind him and saw Zenitsu storming back to his desk, and Aoi was just rapidly hitting Kanao lightly, questioning her with "How could you be blushing?! Tanjiro literally just plopped himself in your chest, how could you NOT hate him for that?!"

"What about it? I'm sure it was an accident..." she responded lightly, shrugging. "Fine, good point." Aoi agreed, sighing.

To be continued...