Chapter 41.5 - The Chase

Soon enough, they could hear rapid and loud movement through the cell block, and they bolted out of there as quickly as possible, with Yushiro, Muichiro, Teruko, Shoichi and Kiyoshi being taken with them.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Kaigaku curses, getting freaked out. "We gotta get out of here, now!" Tanjiro said, running with the others at an equal pace. Soon enough, Rokuro caught up to them with a much larger form of body. "JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!" Kaigaku questions, genuinely freaked out by the demon's appearance.

Kiyoshi used his own Blood Magic to conjure five thermites out of his wrist, and threw them at the now monstrously large Rokuro. His flesh armor burned, and was forced to create more. Shoichi then fired a blue flame blast out of his hands.

Lethal (The user conjures lethal throwables. Only known user is Kiyoshi.)

Turboflame (The user sprays blue flame out of their body. Extremely high temperature. Only known user is Shoichi.)

When Rokuro broke out of their attacks, Isekai used his Pressure Distortion to summon a wave of rock spikes onto Rokuro, which subdued him for some time. By that moment, the 11 of them had already exited the building, blowing open the gate and throwing them of who were recently freed onto the car, and the other students got in. The two vehicles drove away.

Later...

They were most of the way towards Isekai's house when Nezuko spoke up. "Hey, anyone think that it's a little less... uh... sunny... here?" Nezuko asks, saying "sunny" metaphorically. Isekai coughs, then answers her. "It's not even daytime, but I know what you're getting at." Sanemi thought about it. Then, the realization hit them instantly. Everyone, with the exclusion of Kiyoshi and Shoichi, question: "Wait, WHERE'S TANJIRO?!"

Kiyoshi looks around him, and realizes his little sister's not there, either. "Teruko's not here, either!" Kiyoshi says. Kaigaku is beginning to sweat a little. "Shit, Mr. Shinazugawa, drive back! We left Tanjiro and Teruko!" he yells. "I know that!" Sanemi yells back, putting the car on its way back towards the building.

"Tanjiro... What were you thinking?"  Kanao internally questions.

Rokuro burst out of the rock spikes, and headed out of the building, faced with a brave Tanjiro and a horrified Teruko. Tanjiro and Teruko faced the looming evil that was Rokuro. "...Isekai and dad did some research about the Kagura... and... there's a state of power which some people call "godlike"..."

To be continued...