Part I - The Lower Moons (Prologue)

It has been nearly eleven years since Tanjiro met Isekai. It was the night before the first day of classes, and Tanjiro slipped himself into bed, next to his younger sister, Nezuko. "Tomorrow'll be the first day of our classes in Kimetsu Academy, right?" he asks himself. Nezuko nods, and says that she is excited.

"I'm excited to see what kinds of people we meet," Tanjiro says to himself, falling asleep. A shadow shaped like seven different people stood upon him. There were seven people, all-in-all. "Do you think this kid will be worth it?" a voice sounding like an old man who was formerly a military general asked.

A second voice sounding like an elderly woman replied "Yes. I trust that Tanjiro will be able to do it," with trust in her voice. Another with a male adult's voice said "We will assist this child, but one at a time," as he folded his arms. Another man then said "This kid's got potential, I doubt he will fail easily," while expressing his faith in Tanjiro. A fifth voice spoke up, which sounded like a young man in his 30's. "We must do it now."

A sixth voice, sounding like that of a young woman in her 30's, just sighed. "Do we really have to do it now? Can we really trust him? Can't killing that man wait until maybe the thirteenth or fourteenth holder? You know, to stack up a little more?" she asked, concerned. A man who sounded like he was in his 20's decided to talk next. "No. It has to be now. There will be no other opportunity to finish what I failed to do, since we've already waited too long, and he's close to achieving what he desires," he replied, shutting down the last speaker's idea.

"We're entrusting it all to him, and that's final."

To be continued...