Chapter 37 - VS Wakuraba

"Ah, the leader of the Slayers Corporation! What a surprise to meet you so soon. Anyway, I may as well let you remember my name, seeing as this'll be the final name you hear from another person. I'm Wakuraba, Lower Moon Three of the Twelve Kizuki," the demon exclaims, introducing himself.

"A Twelve?! Dude, I think we need to call backup!" Murata suggests. "We don't need to. We can deal with this," Isekai replied, taking a battle stance. "Oogh... Alright..." he defeatedly agreed, also taking a battle stance. "Well then, bring it on!" Wakuraba told them as his hands turned into swords.

Flesh Cyborg (The user can manipulate their flesh to weaponize certain parts of their body. Only works with arms and legs.)

Aoi had been holding off the three other men quite well, considering that their only weapons were baseball bats as a factor. "Pest... I guess we'll take matters into our own hands!" the first man said, laughing as the man took out a gun. The others did the same. "As much as I've been trained by Mr. Iguro in multiple kinds of evasiveness, I was not expecting them to pull out guns," Aoi muttered. "You're dead, kiddo," another man said menacingly, as policemen tackled down the three men.

"Miss, are you okay?" the first policeman asks. "Ya don't gotta worry about her, dude. Look at her clothing! Ain't she a part of the Slayers Corp?" another pipes in, cuffing one of the men. "Either way, we'll take it from here," a third one said. Aoi nodded. "Thanks." she thanked them, running to Isekai, who was knocked back from a blasting attack.

"Want me to help?" Aoi asks. Isekai sighs. "Barricade all openings in which Tanjiro and Kanao can go through to see this, then join Black in distracting them." "Got it." she obeyed, asking a nearby construction worker for some "DO NOT PASS" tape.

Murata was rapidly firing arrows at Wakuraba, the latter of who was blocking them with seemingly no effort. Isekai jumped to his left, then opened fire on him.

"Flesh Cyborg: Tank Machine Gun!" he yelled out as his right arm took the form of a military tank's heavy machine gun. He opened fire on Isekai and Murata, the former of who put up a light wall to block the incoming bullets. Murata leapt up and hopped on Wakuraba's head, then tried slashing his neck, which was blocked by a metal choker.

"Who in hell wears a metal choker-" Murata questions, as he is interrupted by Wakuraba. "I do!" he responded quickly and loudly as he gave him a big arm swing, sending him flying towards a clothes store.

Isekai fired with Genocidal Machine to try to beat him down. Murata then fired a barrage of arrows, which were blocked, along with Isekai's attack.

It had been a good seven minutes, and neither one of them could kill Wakuraba, the latter of who got a little too into the moment to pay attention to his own words, and so, he made a fatal mistake. "You two are so damn weak! I wonder what made Mukago even STRUGGLE against you! Master Muzan's gonna laugh when he hears about this."

He then began to laugh, until an instant stab of pain pulsed through him. "What the... what's this pain...?! Why am I bleeding? Why do I feel like my guts are... constantly churning...?!"

"What's happening to him?" Isekai questions, noticing the changes in Wakuraba's vibe. "All that big talk, and now he's the one suffering...?" Murata mutters, lowering his bow a little.

Wakuraba then realizes what he's done."Wait... I said his name... I said Master Muzan's name...!"  Wakuraba began to tear up as he pleaded for his master to deactivate this curse that was triggered. "MASTER, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE! I'LL NEVER MENTION YOU AGAIN, JUST STOP THIS CURSE FROM KILLING ME!" he cried out and pleaded.

"What? He has a curse implemented into him?" Isekai questions, sheathing his sword. "Gah... ugh... UAAAAAH!" he screamed and gagged as his body began to strain to keep itself together. But it failed, causing Wakuraba's entire body (leaving the head) to explode. "WHAT THE-" he questioned the event that was happening as he vomited out of disgust for that instant of a shocking moment.

"...what in the name of God in Heaven just happened?!" Isekai questions, gagging a little. Wakuraba, somehow, was still alive. He gave him an explanation. "...a curse... he told me this would happen... if I said his name..." "Huh?"

"It's the same for the rest... of the demons..." he added. "...I'm going to end up dying soon. I know this won't change the fact that I'm probably going down there,  but I'll tell you something. The demon swordsman you're speaking of... he's a part of the Twelve..." he informed Isekai as he fully faded into ashes, along with the rest of what was taken from his body.

"Well... I'm-off-to-rejoin-Black-and-Aoi-in-spying-on-Tanjiro-seeya-later-Murata!" he said in a high pitched voice and very quickly as he ran off. "Yeah. See you." he replied as he barfed again.

Saturday, Mama Kamado's Bakery, 7:00 PM

"Isekai, finally! So, how did the demon battle go?" Aoi asks, relieved that Isekai's still alive. "Really shocking. Apparently, all demons have a curse implemented into them. Should they ever say his name, they'll end up exploding."

"Glad I wasn't there to see it happen... It must have been really gross," Black comments, shivering a little. "If you want an idea of how disgusting it was, Murata vomited and several other citizens passed out," Isekai said, scratching his head.

Aoi just shuddered at the thought of what could have happened. "Either way, kinda hungry," she said, rubbing her belly. "Fine, let's get dinner. Find us a seat, I'll go buy our food. What do you two want?" he asks.

"Glazed creamy buns!" they squealed. "Why am I not surprised..." he asked rhetorically, pulling out his wallet and counting his money. "Oh yeah, drinks?" "Black coffee." Isekai nodded and went to the counter to order, while Black and Aoi went into the place to find a seat.

"Isekai Mizuki? Honor to meet you! What's your order?" Saburo greets him, asking for his order. "Four glazed creamy buns and a chocolate cake slice, then two black coffees and a frappe," Isekai directly orders. Saburo nods, and types it down. "900."

Isekai slipped in a 1000 and told the old man to keep the change. He got his food then set down the tray for them to eat. "So... How was the fight?" Aoi asks. "Actually, really difficult. The demon we were fighting was a Twelve, ranked Lower Three."

"What was his name?" Aoi follows. Isekai sips his frappe. "Wakuraba. Apparently, his Blood Magic made him able to weaponize his own body, being able to turn his hands into swords and shoot lasers out of his eyes. Save the tank machine gun on his right arm..." he explains. The three finished eating, and decided to walk home with Tanjiro and Kanao.

Later...

"Was fun spying on you two," Isekai comments. "Wait, WHAT?" Kanao questions, staring at Isekai in immense disbelief. "I forgot to tell you, we've been watching you this entire time and instead of a kettle of boiling hot tea, we got the entire crate of it!" he teasingly answered as he ran away.

Tanjiro activated Splashing Water Flow: Turbulent and ran after him. "ISEKAI, GET BACK HERE!" he yells, running behind him. Kanao was just slightly mortified, also red as a strawberry. Aoi scooted away, then began sprinting towards Kocho Residence.

To be continued...