Chapter 92.6 - What's Going On Anymore?

(UPDATES: Switched the places of Masachika and Nezuko in their fights against the Pseudo-Upper Moons.)

Everyone had been comforting Kanao for the loss of her adoptive sisters when Isekai got a broadcasting message from Outpost S (Scouting). He opened up the broadcast, and he listened in.

"WARNING: Greatly powerful demons sighted across Japan. Their appearances much resemble that of the latest generation of Lower Moon demons. These ranks are dubbed "Pseudo-Upper Moons", as read in one of each of their eyes."

"Wait, what?" Isekai questions, opening the details tab. He notices Pseudo-Upper Moon 1, and he looked exactly like Enmu. "Wait, they much resemble them because THEY ARE them! How did they get back up?! I could have sworn we killed them all!" Isekai questioned, ultimately confused.

"Kibutsuji must have found a way to revive them all. I don't know how, but we never called him a Criminal Mastermind for nothing. He's the wealthiest, AND possibly brainiest, person on this planet," Tanjiro says.

"Okay, I have a plan, but it can wait a few days. Get your gear and weaponry repaired, then we'll go through."

July 5th, 2030

Everyone gathered up in Class 1-A's bedroom to hear out Isekai's plan on taking out the Pseudo-Upper Moons. "Alright, quick plan! We all split up and kill our assigned ones! I'll assign the teams.

Kaigaku, Inosuke, Zenitsu, hunt down Five and kill him! He was last seen in Irohazaka route. Zenitsu, you've been there before, right? You should know the way.

Ozaki, Murata and Nezuko, you go after Six! Last seen near Kimetsu Academy less than 10 minutes ago, he should still be there!

Yushiro and the Tokito twins, you're after Three! Last seen near Lower Moon Two's hideout about half an hour ago. I'll give you the street location later!

Genya, Aoi, Masachika and Makomo, you four are gonna fight Two! Broadcast has drones sighting him in Tsunan Town.

Sabito, Susamaru and Yahaba, you go after Four! She's near Kimetsu Academy's rival's place!

Tanjiro, Kanao and I will go after One! Go, go, go! We don't have time to lose!" he commanded, assigning everyone to fight a certain member. Everyone left to fight their respective opponents.

To be continued...