Chapter 124 - Our Last Stand

Isekai relocated everyone back into the bunker, since demons were spread all around Japan once more. After confirming where Muzan would attack from, the commanders spread fighters on every other side, counting on them to fight off the confirmed incoming demon raid. Demons would pour in from every side of Japan, aiming to devour every final human.

Isekai had been using the ground where Muzan would proceed forward from to decide how to weaken him. He explained that he had already injected the multi-purpose drug that Tamayo gave to Kanao into Muzan. According to Tamayo, whose cerebral fluids and braincells were infused into the concoction, he has been trying to decompose the reversion drug, but he isn't aware of its other effects.

"Then we prepare for tonight's fight. Nezuko, Susamaru, work together to make explosive mari balls that blow up upon contact with absolutely anything. I have a feeling Kibutsuji might bring Upper Moons One and Two with him, since they're the only remaining members of the Twelve Kizuki who are still alive. I want Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko and Yahaba to fight Upper Moon One, and then Masachika and Kanao for Upper Moon Two," Isekai commanded. Everyone agreed with his plan, and devised their own ways to beat their respective opponents.

Tanjiro walked up to Isekai and asked about his plan. "Once everyone can be gathered together, I'll tell you all what it is," he replies, laying some blueprints on the table before calling Nezuko and Susamaru over.

The engineers, architects and construction workers all around the world worked together to make a second, more sturdy bunker that held anti-demon artillery. Surprisingly, it only took them ten hours to finish, since their had Blood Magics to assist them. Four Hashira were guarding it. Genya, Aoi and Ozaki were guiding everyone to the second bunker so that they could hide there until this battle is over.

Main MizuTech Vessel, 4:00 PM

Isekai gathered all the students of Class 2-A and started explaining the plan that he and Tanjiro devised. Everyone followed him, word for word.

Then, when evening struck, everyone got into position. Kanao and Masachika were at Kimetsu Academy, and Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Yahaba were at the town that was at the bottom of a ledge. Susamaru hopped into a turret of some kind, and Murata was standing right next to her. Genya, Aoi and Ozaki had just gotten everyone into the bunker, and shut the vault door behind them and the Hashira, standing guard with them.

Isekai and Tanjiro were standing in front of MizuTech's entrance, and on the hill behind Susamaru and Murata were the Tokito twins and Yushiro. Then, Sabito, Kaigaku and Makomo were tasked with backup fighting in case the Tokito twins, Yushiro, Murata and Susamaru end up failing to beat Muzan.

Off in the darkness...

Two tatami doors slid open, and three people walked out of it. The first person to step out was Doma, who had just finished gorging himself on a pregnant woman. Following him was Kokushibo, who took a deep breath. Then, finally came Kibutsuji Muzan, who was ready for battle. "So, they want a siege..." Kokushibo surmised.

Doma started to chuckle a little. "I wonder what strong girls I'll be able to kill and devour this time?" he said, excited. Muzan scoffed. "You're so creepy, Doma. No matter, this will all end tonight. I've committed too many crimes to lose, and I will not be killed by a bunch of kids playing heroes," he said, laughing.

Kokushibo then decided to state his query about something. "If I may ask, why did you give the slayers one last chance?" he asked. Muzan sighed. "I just want to fight them one last time before it all ends. We're going to win, anyway, so it's not like it matters. The thought of being able to torture the slayers for their defiance would be nothing but delightful to me," he answered, licking his lips.

"No more chit-chatter, now. Let's step forward, shall we?" Muzan ordered. They start walking forward, and Murata, using the optic built-in on his bow, spots them. He picks up his radio. "We've spotted him!" he states. Isekai responds. "Alright everyone, the final skirmish begins now!"

Ţ̸̔ơ̴̞ ̵͓̽b̶̹͝ę̵́ ̵̘͒c̷̻̿ọ̷̀ṅ̴͕ṫ̶̝ị̶͝ṉ̴͒u̶͓̔è̶ͅḋ̴̥.̴̧̈.̶͓͒.̶͇́