Chapter 25 - Ozaki and Aoi VS Obanai

Mr. Tomioka coughed a little, and then he announced something. "And for a random roll... the first fight will be... Team F against Mr. Iguro! We will escort you to your areas shortly. I will briefly explain the rules.

1. Win by either defeating your adversary, or lasting until the end.

2. You have 30 minutes to either survive or defeat the teacher. Being knocked out by your opponent means you are out. When both members are defeated, the team fails the test.

3. The map will be different for each team, so there's no point in trying to teach the layout of your area to other teams in hopes of them passing.

Yes, it all lasts 30 minutes. Do not worry, we are taking up the whole day for all of this. That is all. BEGIN!"

Within a few minutes seconds, Ozaki and Aoi were in a prison-type complex. "We're in a complex..." Aoi mutters. "Wait... I hear slithering..." Ozaki says as she draws her sword. Suddenly, a cobra leapt out, and attempted to bite Aoi. "Snake Magic, Sword Form: Cobra Crush!" Aoi cried in her heart as she drew her sword and slashed downwards towards the snake's head, shattering its body. "Search-and-attack technique, huh?" Ozaki asks rhetorically.

At the center of the area, Obanai was summoning large amounts of snakes to find the two girls using a Snake Magic technique.

Scout Snake (Out of the palm of the user's hand, their lipids are used to create low-power and high-speed snakes. They're mainly made to scout out enemies.)

"How do you wanna do this? Last until the end, or fight Mr. Iguro?" Ozaki asks, coughing. "We'll let this play out first, then we'll see how we try to win this. First, let's try to locate the source of Mr. Iguro's snakes." Aoi explained as they both ran off into the distance. From another place, the rest of the class could see what was happening.

"So, Aoi is one of those "plan-ahead" types of fighters..." Isekai says, watching her closely. "I hope they can win..." Nezuko mutters, rooting for them. "I wonder how this will play out..." said both Tanjiro and Muichiro.

"Found them."  Obanai exclaims internally as he leapt out of his spot.

"Mr. Iguro just moved!" Tanjiro exclaims, now interested in what's about to happen.

Obanai was running through the complex, knowing where the two girls are. "Okay, so if we ever encounter Mr. Iguro, we need you to immediately deploy an evasive..." Aoi explains, being joined by Obanai midway when he caught up with the two. "And then-" said both of them, with Aoi not figuring out until too late. "-what?" Obanai followed up perfectly as he leapt in between them.

"Ggh!" she gasped as she prepared to use Water Dome, which was interrupted. "Snake Magic: Viper Waltz!" Obanai yelled out as he did a vertical 360-degree kick, which interrupted Ozaki's attack, and knocked away Aoi. "Aoi! Uh-!" Ozaki called out to her, and realized that Obanai was still preparing another attack. "Water Magic: Turbulent River!" Ozaki boosted her speed and ran away, without Obanai being able to catch her.

"Heh, I split 'em up. Looks like I gotta hunt them one by one." Obanai said to himself as he leapt towards Aoi's direction.

Aoi was beneath a bit of debris. "Snake Magic: Fangs: Instant!" she softly yelled as she swung 10 times at once and cut the debris on top of her, and leapt out. "Mr. Iguro did me good... well, I think I should find Ozaki first..." Aoi mutters, going into the shadows. "25 minutes remain," the P.A. says.