Chapter 15 - Two Spilled Teas

WARNING: A bit of profanity is sprinkled in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

After burying Kyojuro, Isekai had decided to talk about revealing the Slayers Corporation to the school.

Wednesday, 12:00 P.M, Principal Ubuyashiki's Office

Isekai enters from the door, and the principal, Ubuyashiki, is sitting at the other end of a desk. "Hello, Mr. Ubuyashiki. You have heard of Kyojuro's death, correct?" he asks. "Yes, I have. I am aware about the Corporation from underneath. What have you come here for, young Mizuki?" he replies, asking what he came here for.

"I would like to reveal the whole reason about Kyojuro's death to the school, and to reveal the Corporation," he answered, tossing a coin up and down. A white-haired woman looked at Ubuyashiki, waiting for the answer to answer Isekai's request. "Amane, dear. Set up a gathering at the auditorium for this week Friday. I would like to hear myself what young Mizuki is to say," he ordered. "Yes, Kagaya," she obeyed as she walked off to a room and began to write on a calendar.

"Please see yourself out, young Mizuki." Isekai bowed, and left the office at once. He got some lunch and ate at the classroom. He spoke to the teachers before 4th period, about the gathering. "Alright. I'm a part of it, and I'm gonna join the discussion," Giyu agreed, crossing his arms. Sanemi sighed. "I hope you made the right choice, kid."

"Say, anyone seen Rengoku?" Himejima asks. "You didn't hear? He's dead..." Isekai replied, a confused look on his face. "What? Who killed him?!" Sanemi questioned, shocked by the loss. Kanae entered the room, and answered Sanemi's question. "Upper Moon Three did. In the middle of the night, Rengoku and Tanjiro were headed home, and he suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Shinobu, Tanjiro and I tried to help Rengoku, but we were stopped by a swordsman silhouette," she explained. "What? A swordsman, part of the Twelve Kizuki? We're gonna need to investigate this further..."  Isekai thought.

Friday, 12:00 P.M, Kimetsu Academy Auditorium

"Alright, everyone. You're wondering why a first-year student came to call a discussion meeting in the school. We're putting new topics into our P.E. classes. We will be adding swordsmanship training.

This is because... Mr. Rengoku is dead," Isekai explained, a straight face being put on. The entire auditorium was filled with chatter, and Isekai continued the speech. "The staff, me, and some of the first-year students are part of an underground, government-supported organization known as the Slayers Corporation. You have heard of the Twelve Kizuki, and how everyone wants Kibutsuji arrested. Our only members are Shinobu Kocho, most of the staff, and some first-years. Ranging from this school, at least. We would like to expand our swordsmanship range, as one our highest-ranking swordsmen have been killed. The agent of the Twelve has killed Rengoku, or in other words, Upper Moon Three killed him," he went on. Giyu steps on stage, and begins to speak. "We will be broadening your athletic power. We are training you to do this so that you can survive. Some of you may have Breathing Magic. This is a good way to utilize it. Magic attacks aren't the only thing Breathing Magic can hold. There are also Sword Forms, attacks that require swords to work," Giyu said.

"Listen up. I have a way to kill Muzan Kibutsuji. I have a sword form known as Final Verdict. This technique can only be used by the holders of Order and Chaos, and can only be done by this sword specifically," he said as he drew out a composite sword. "This, in turn, shatters the sword,  but it guarantees the death of Muzan, even at nighttime. But the user has to aim for his neck."