Chapter 38 - Kaigaku Inadama

As homeroom went on, with people minding and doing their own business, Kanae walked into the room. "Alright class, quick announcement. A new student will be joining us today! He will be the nineteenth student in our class, and please give him a warm welcome. Say hello to Kaigaku Inadama!"

A muscular young man of average human with black hair and turquoise eyes entered the room, and had a mean look on. "Alright, now listen up. I'm not looking to be friends with any of you. And don't mess with me as I'm clearly the best out of all of you." Kanae just blinked in response, then laughed awkwardly."Well... Um... Interesting introduction. I'll leave the classroom, as I have important matters to attend to. Be well!" she said, trying to cope with Kaigaku's rude intro.

"What do we got here, an annoying boar man, burgundy man, two-toned weirdo, two butterfly girls, mohawk, two kelp-heads and- HEY..." he said quietly, inspecting the looks of his new classmates, when he noticed Zenitsu. "NO NO NO..." Zenitsu muttered in fear.

"ZENITSUUUUU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO ENROLL HERE, DIDN'T I?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Kaigaku yelled at him as he flashed to his desk. "Who are you to make him not, really?" Isekai asked, shrugging. "SHUT UP, HALF AND HALF!" the former yelled, trying to keep Isekai quiet.  "OI! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?! I'M ABOUTTA SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS!" he questioned Kaigaku's words with a threat. "I SAID SHUT UP, HALF AND HALF!" he repeated, visibly angrier than last time. "ALRIGHT THEN, LET'S THROW DOWN!" Isekai replied, readying his fists.

Isekai and Kaigaku got into a fistfight, with both battlers being on par. Eventually, Isekai gripped Kaigaku's arm, and used close-range Dark Bombs to force him on a spinning motion, allowing the former to gain momentum. In a short moment, Isekai ended the match with throwing Kaigaku to the ground.

"Alright, alright! You win! God, did you have to go so hard on me?" he admitted defeat whilst questioning Isekai's prowess as he stood up and walked to his seat. "And there's his personality traits. Definitely dumping him if I ever dated him..." Makomo muttered.

Within a minute, Sanemi walked in with his usual cranky mood. "Alright, brats, let's begin-" Sanemi said, interrupted by Kaigaku's yelling. "THE HELL YOU CALLING ME?!" he asked, pertaining to Sanemi. "SHUT UP ALREADY! I JUST THREW YOU DOWN A FLIGHT!" Isekai yelled, more annoyed than angry.

After the Math lessons...

"He seemed to have gotten pissed at you about enrolling here, Zenitsu. What's your deal with the guy?" Isekai asked, arms on the back of his head. "Well, Inosuke and Kaigaku were two people who played special roles in my life. Inosuke being my childhood friend, and Kaigaku playing my childhood BULLY. He hated me because I was weak. He told me not to enroll on Kimetsu High or he'd pretty much end me. Thank God you even exist, or I'd be dead meat," Zenitsu explained, scratching the back of his head.

Inosuke just huffed. "If I'm gonna admit ONE thing, it's that Kaigaku is stronger than me," he admitted, yawning. "I guess it's no question that I struggled with Kaigaku more than I did with you," he commented.

Physical Education Class

"Alright, everyone. We'll be doing regular sword training. Kaigaku, take this test sword. Show us what you can do." Giyu ordered, tossing a sword towards Kaigaku. Kaigaku caught it and began to do a chain attack in which he connected one strike to one enemy with another using a modified form of Thunderclap and Flash. His new classmates gave a round of applause.

"Well done. Everyone, train your swordsmanship." Giyu told them as he sat on a bench and began Binge watching My Hero Academia. "He even knows the same magic as you? Did you two train under the same mentor or something?" Isekai asked, eyebrow raised. "Yeah. His name was Jigoro Kuwajima, former Thunder Hashira," Zenitsu answered, sighing. "I wonder what his combat prowess is like..." Tanjiro pondered.

To be continued...