Chapter 57.5 - Kanao's Corruption

Monday, February 14, 2030, Mysterious Laboratory, 9:00 AM

Kanao snapped awake, trapped in a transparent pot which she couldn't break out of. "What's going on...?! All I remember was talking to Nezuko, and I just started falling!" she asked.

Then, someone oddly built emerged from the darkness. "Hello there, young lady. Hehehe... I'm a demon, and I'm the one who kidnapped you. I'm one of the Mastermind's highest subordinates! You're in one of my most finest crafts of all. You're inside my Blood Magic. I can use pots to my advantage in combat, in terms of mobility and crowd control. I'll be taking you to that man. You will be of great use to him, since you are a member of Kimetsu High's Class 1-A, are you not?"

Kanao stood silent, not giving up ANY form of info on their target. The demon just said: "Not gonna say anything? No matter. That man WILL be here, and you're going to turn your back to your fellow classmates."

A few hours later...

Muzan Kibutsuji, the criminal mastermind, the boss of the Twelve Kizuki, the evil man close to having a true empire, the man himself, entered the room. Kanao's expression turned from worried, bored and scared, to completely horrified of what Muzan may do to her.

Muzan nodded, and then grinned. "Well done, five. I'll leave your payment to one later. I'd love for you to stay and witness the spectacle that is my ability of conversion, but I must command you to leave the room." he said, commanding "Five" to leave the room with a disappointed tone in his voice.

Muzan then put his eye on the glass pot, and he could see a shrunken Kanao inside, swimming in water. "Hello there, Kanao. I'm sure you're wondering why we caught you. I may as well tell you my plan, because you're going to be a part of my force later. I had planned to grab that Tanjiro Kamado kid to turn him against Isekai. They're best friends, no? Such a massive shame I couldn't shatter his heart by using him instead. But, you're a close friend to him, so you'll do as well. Bonus: You shatter the boy's heart even more than it hurts Isekai. You two are dating, are you not? I love romance, but it's a shame I gotta steal you away again," he explained.

He then put up a proposal. "Anyway, here's how it's gonna go. You join my army willingly and serve me till your last breath, and no pain will come to you, or, you join my army UNwillingly and serve me till your last breath, and excruciating pain will come to you as the demonization takes effect."

Kanao got furious, and yelled: "You are utterly insane if you think I'll join your army willingly! I have a boyfriend, and so many friends back at my school! I won't turn my back on them, even if it means immortality!"

Muzan shook his head, then commented on her response. "That's a shame." he said, picking up the pot, carried her to another room, threw the pot on the floor, shattering it, causing Kanao to become normal-sized again. Before she could even move, she was tied up by Muzan's Flesh Whips. "Now then. Let us commence," was the last words Kanao heard, followed by her final scream.

"A̸̛̛͎̞̘̍̏͊A̸̝̗͋͊A̵̫̿̽ͅẠ̷̘̪̺͆̎̊̇Ă̷͔̈́͘A̸̬͒̂̒̓͠Ą̶͉̏͒̂A̴̧͈͈̫͌̂̚͝A̸̪̐̀͝A̸̧̙̩̎̆Ą̸̇́̇̄͝A̴̞̽͆͛A̸͉̐͝Â̷̤̟̞̙̽̂̑̕A̸̤̓͠A̷̠̠͝Ā̴͈̔A̶̡͌̄͌̕͝A̴̫̫̖̥̐̈͝Ả̷͓̤͖̦̝̌͝A̴̢̜͕̳͛͐̾͜͝Â̵͍̮͖̈́͜ͅḀ̶͍̤̑͗͛A̶̟̰͉͓̒̈́̌̓͘Ą̸͙̙̮̈́̌͜A̸͉̰̠̟̗̅͌̓Ã̵̛̛̜͕̖͐À̷̡̰͎̭Ą̷̠̞̣͚̅A̴̯͛͒A̶̜̻͎̓̔͝Ā̴̦̞̼̝͊͝A̷͙̔A̴͙͚̲͆͜A̶̹̚A̶̝͚̿̃A̶̞̐A̷͕̳̍̍͗̒Ã̶͙Ȃ̴͔͕͈̬͠A̴̻̩̯̰̺̿̕͘͝Ą̸̜̱͙̻̂̍͒A̸̬͍̓͝Ã̸̼̣̰͔̀͋̈͛A̸̙͇̳̿͋͑A̴͕͆A̶̢̘̰͕̐̊̈́̔̕͜Ǎ̵̤̳͌̏Ǎ̶͍̺̙̝̓̿̅̒A̷̻̘̩̱̔́̈́A̵̱͑̉A̵͓͙̋̋̒Ả̵̠͙̠̙̕͘A̵̰̗̥̪͐̓͂̀͘A̷̢̱͕͉̔̉̽̑̇Ă̴͕̒̈́͌A̸̢̟̦̐̔̒͐Ậ̴͙̟͓̭̄̽̄Ả̴̡̖̲͍̺Å̵̤̏͝A̵̼̦͎̽̅͋A̶̤̝̔̀A̷̧̤͎͌̋͌͑͜A̷̛̭̬̾͆Á̶͖͖A̸̰̹̲̝̯̍A̶͍̯̚A̷̹̎̒̐͘A̷̠̻̻͈̾̐͛A̶̼͍͖̫̓̓͘Ȧ̵̧͇̩̞̌̀A̷͇̮͈͆A̵̺͕̦̙̾̾͘A̴̜͖͂̃̃̑̽A̷̧͕̻̐̈͋̅A̷͉̮͊͒͋̒A̸̘̽͗Ą̵̪̲̗̈́͜Â̴̯̫̻͎͉A̸̭̦͊́̒̓͝A̸̧͔̟̓̿̿À̸͖̥͊̀́̐A̷̞̙̾̀Ä̵̖̻́̇A̴̢̬̾̈Ä̴̧̮̫͖́̓̕Ạ̵̊̉̄̚A̶̧͋̓A̶̤̫͚̭̥͛̏Ä̵̡̙́̊̓A̶͓̫̭̟̓͛̍͑A̷̖̯͍̅́Ȁ̷̪͍̰̀̚A̸̬̼̲̫͗̋Ȧ̸̺A̸̻̤̠̞͑̊̆̆Ą̶̱̝͙͍̂̚Â̵͓A̷̳͖̪̟̠̎̿̈́͗̓A̸̧͎̲̦̕A̸̛͎͙͎͐̓̏Ā̸̺̋̂̌A̵̰̦̼͋̈́Ä̵̬̥̇ͅÁ̵̭̩͙Ã̴̘̻̪̊Ą̷͛͂̌̐A̸͈͛͗̾̃Ä̷̛̘͈͒́A̸̛̹A̸̢̻͚̐̌͌̃̆A̸̪͂͗̃A̶̱̍̈́̃́A̵̻͒͑͘Ȧ̷̟͖̮̀Ą̵̻̱͋̐̇͝Ǎ̸͔̭̈́̇Ǎ̵̭͓̭͝͝Ḁ̵̖̣͕̼̔̽A̶͈͊A̸̡̪̓͒̚Ȧ̴̝̲̮́̈́̈́͘H̷͚̣̽̊̆̈!̷͔̥̙̘̈̾̓̂̚"

To be continued...