Chapter 117 - Isekai's Birthday

Saturday, November 10, 2030, 1:00 PM

November 10 rolled around, and it was Isekai's birthday (Refer to Character Sheets for more information), and everyone was going to gather in his house to celebrate. Tanjiro arrived first, and knocked on the door. Isekai answers it. "Hey, Tanj!" he greets, high-fiving his buddy. "Happy Birthday, Isekai!" Tanjiro greets him, passing a gift.

Kanao and Hakuji arrive next. They pass him some gifts, and he leaves them near the couch. More and more people came pouring in, and some MizuTech employees even delivered a gift from his cousin Black. "Happy Birthday, sir," they greeted him, bowing, then going back to their car.

Soon enough, everyone made it at around 3:12 PM. They decided to start up the party, and everyone was having a good time. Even Kaigaku had been smiling, which no one really saw often. Everyone had been partying, and was having a great time. Everyone had been playing games, did Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, all that stuff.

In the evening, everyone decided to go to the big mall. They checked out different restaurants, went shopping at different stores... everyone had a nice time there. Everyone decided to stop by the arcade and play a few games there. Isekai bought them a bunch of arcade tokens, and everyone went wild with the games there.

Tanjiro and Isekai happened upon another DDR pad, and, despite their tiring experience last time, they thought "Meh, why not?" as they stepped up. They chose a rather medium level and started hitting the notes.

Kaigaku and Masachika were playing each other in a basketball shooting game, with Aoi, Ozaki, Kanao and Nezuko playing a four-player Pac-Man game. And every time those four played, Kanao would always win.

The others were spread out across the arcade, doing their own thing. Susamaru and Yahaba were playing a VR shooting game, Yushiro and the Tokito twins were playing pinball, and Sabito was napping, not knowing that Makomo gave him a lap pillow. Kaigaku, Zenitsu and Inosuke were playing ski ball, with Hakuji and Murata playing darts.

After they traded their tickets in for prizes, everyone went to have dinner. A thief tried taking their arcade prizes, but it didn't take long for Kaigaku to catch them. After Tanjiro and Kanao turned him in to the police, they decided to part ways. Everyone went home, and started going to sleep.

Tako Residence, 12:41 AM

Isekai got a call, and his phone was ringing. He groaned, sat up, and answered the call. "You've reached the Tako Residence. Isekai Mizuki speaking," he greeted, rubbing his eye. "Call Class 2-A, immediately!" Gyomei requested. Isekai was confused. "What? Why?" he asks.

"We've spotted Upper Moon Three! He's on the loose just less than a kilometre southwest off the mall!" he explained. Isekai got a shot of energy and immediately notified everyone on the Class 2-A Oniscord server. Everyone responded, and started getting ready to move it.

Southwest of the mall, 1:00 AM

All students of Class 2-A arrived, and quickly spotted Akaza. He looked a little blue, but they dismissed that fact and started running after him. They were hot on his tail, easily catching up to him. But, before they could even make one slash, Akaza clapped his hands, sending him, and all of the students falling down.

To be continued...