Chapter 50 - VS Daki

Kaigaku, Kanao, Nezuko and Zenitsu turned to fight the beautiful demon woman. They were all still airborne, as they were falling slower than the platforms they were standing on. They were no longer suspended mid-air, as the wind core in the Anemo Yaksha Puppet was destroyed.

Zenitsu and Kaigaku took initiative, immediately rushing in to deal melee damage. Kanao blasted explosive magic moves from afar, trying to provide support. Kanao held on to Nezuko's leg, while she flew around and tried to catch Zenitsu and Kaigaku, should they ever end up falling further.

Daki tried to think about who to target first. She had a hard time deciding between Nezuko and Kaigaku. "This black-haired boy... His power is something I should watch out for. That makes him one of my two priority targets, the other being that long-haired girl in the back. She can boost her allies back up if they end up falling, but then we have Ponytail over here, defending her with her life. The yellow-haired one is of nearly no concern to me. This means... I should aim for the ponytail girl first!"  she pondered on her targets' traits as she threw five shuriken stars towards Kanao. Zenitsu flashed in front of her, and blocked the incoming blades, as Nezuko took his hand and threw him at Daki.

"Thunderclap and Flash!"  Zenitsu pierced through his target. It did damage that wasn't worth taking note of, as the loss of an arm is nothing to an Upper Moon. Unquestionably, Daki regenerated quickly, instantly regaining her arm, and nullifying Zenitsu's efforts.

Thunderclap and Flash (A singular sword attack that uses flashing mobility to gain instant power momentum. Extreme power within one single attack.)

"Hah! This attack is by no means weak, but this is nothing to an Upper Moon like me!" Daki commented on Zenitsu's move, mocking him.

Kaigaku instantly swung eight times in the blink of an eye, nearly slashing her neck off. She smiled, and complimented his skill. "You're fast! I like you!"

Kaigaku fell down and Nezuko threw him upward. Zenitsu was nearly killed by one of Daki's fatal punches, but her wrist was cut off by Kaigaku. It re-grew itself, and Daki tried to swing at Zenitsu again, only this time, Zenitsu countered with a leg parry, and hit her face with a brutal swing, followed by another Thunderclap and Flash, this time, cutting her head off.

Kaigaku ceased to fight, but he noticed something's wrong. "Wait... Her brother knows her head was cut off... Then why isn't he grieving?"

Zenitsu cheered, as he was glad that the demon was defeated. "We... We did it! We cut the woman's he-" Kaigaku stopped him. "No... She's not dead."

Daki gave up her attempt at deception as she was still alive, stating: "Damn right I ain't!" as her body picked up her head, and reattached it.

Zenitsu tried to figure out what happened, constantly asking questions like: "WAIT, DID I CUT HER HEAD OFF OR DID SHE TEAR IT OFF HERSELF?!" or "WHY IS SHE STILL ALIVE?!" as she cut him off to begin her explanation on how she's still alive.

"You DID cut my head off with the correct kind of sword. However, my body is the same as onii-chan's, and his body is the same as mine. In short, if both of us don't have our heads decapitated at once, we can't die." she explained, pointing to her brother, or in this case, Gyutaro.

Kaigaku then understood, then commented: "I should have known. Your brother wasn't concerned when your head was decapitated by this maggot."

"Fast, strong, and sharp! You know... I think I might keep you for myself!" she complimented him with a feeling of lust as she threw her sashes at him to bind him. He got caught, and tried to struggle free.

Kaigaku tried to rip it open, but he dropped his sword. "WHAT THE FUCK?! LET ME GO, WOMAN!" he yelled as he tried to tear himself free from his bindings. Nezuko used Heat Breaker to burn the sashes, and it came out successful, breaking him out of his predicament.

Daki then laughed, and mocked them. "Now you know how to kill me and my brother! But can you even, at all? You gonna complain about it, KIIIIIIDS?!" 

Zenitsu wiped the blood off his mouth, answering: "We're just getting started!" as Kaigaku added: "Now we'll kill you!"

To be continued...