Part II - The Upper Moons (Prologue)

Muzan was notified of Lower Moon One's death. He lightly facepalmed, saying "Enmu died as well? What a shame, I was actually quite confident that he could take Isekai from them, considering I gave him a magic that blends in well."

Two demons stood behind him, ready for his upcoming command. Their master shrugged off Enmu's death, giving off his next commands. "Ah... no matter. Upper Moon Six. You two. Find a way to capture Isekai Mizuki of Kimetsu High's Class 1-A. Enmu came closest so far. I think you can finish the job."

"I will not disappoint you, master." a man said.

"We will do our best to not fail." a woman promised.

"What did you say?" he asked with a more angry tone, glaring at the lady.

"Uh... I mean, we will not fail! Forgive me, sir! I wasn't watching what I was saying." she apologized at the realization of her words.

Muzan decided to forgive her, knowing she hadn't even gone on the mission yet. "I'll forgive you this time. Now go. Do not waste my time any longer." he demanded. The two vanished from the room, off to find their target.

"I am tired of this cat-and-mouse game, Isekai Mizuki. I will find you, and I will kill you AND take your power. Because, I know you're not even you.

YOUR BODY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU."

Part 2 begins as soon as Chapter 46 is released!