Chapter 41 - The Plan

There will be occasional swearing in this and the upcoming chapters. Unless you're 13 or above, or you already know these words, I advise you do NOT read.

A day or two later, after sufficient amounts of data were gathered, the students, along with Sanemi, worked together to formulate a plan to take the demon down, and to take the five captured members back. Their teacher explained the plan and any details they may have had of the hideout. "Some of the scouts were able to make files on the place, and they take shelter in a building about a few miles East from the main headquarters. They were able to send some recording drone flies that were able to fully map out the place's vent shafts and rooms."

Tanjiro sighed, then said: "Well then, I have a good plan. Me, Kaigaku and Aoi will go in to break the five of them out. We're going to need quite a bit of the Slayers' technology."

Kaigaku just muttered: "Tch." and Aoi shrugged, replying: "Can't leave my best friend in there."

Sanemi got his message replied to. He then said: "I've relayed the message. They're letting you take anything you need within reason." Tanjiro grinned, then said: "Good. Zenitsu, get us 3 night vision goggles and some EMP devices. We need it to get in."

Zenitsu left the house and hopped on a nearby transport bus, headed on his way to  the Corporation.

Later, Zenitsu brought the items back. Tanjiro nodded, muttering: "Nice. We have everything we need." Sanemi slapped Tanjiro's back, saying: "This better work, kid. Can't let my little brother die."

Soon enough, they were driving on their way. Zenitsu knew how to operate a motorcycle and he had legalized permission to do so, and so he drove with Inosuke and Kaigaku with him. Most of the others came in a truck and a small car. Soon enough, they arrived at the building.

Inosuke cupped his hands so that Tanjiro could hop over the gate. He did so, and stretched his arm out to Kaigaku and Aoi, both of who got in.

"Don't mess this up, ya hear?!" Sanemi yelled. "Got it." he replied, donning his goggles. The other two also did so, and they could see through the night as clear as day. When they got to a metal garage-like door, Kaigaku was ready to jab it open, but Tanjiro stopped him. "It could have an alarm system in there! Let's just use this EMP." he warned Kaigaku, sticking the bladed legs of an EMP device into the door. It soon deactivated, making it safe to open temporarily.

Kaigaku then stuck his blade beneath the door, and attempted prying it open. In a minute of trial and failure, he crashed it open, miraculously not waking anyone up. They proceeded to look for the Cell Block.

"Guys, I found it!" she called out, signaling them to come towards her. They proceeded down the stairs quietly, as they saw two demon men holding guns. One of them asked: "Whaddya think that man  will do with that Mizuki kid?" The other one answered with: "Probably eat him up. I hear his Breathing Magic is passed by heart consumption. He'd want to have his power that's really well-rounded and powerful."

Tanjiro and Aoi nodded at each other, and silently went in for the kill. "Makes sens-" the first one agreed as he was interrupted by his death, fading to ashes before he could say anything.

Aoi, Kaigaku and Tanjiro proceeded, later finding a cell with five people in it. They could see an asleep Genya, a fainted Yushiro and Muichiro, a crying Kanao who was in a seemingly unfazed Isekai's arms (because his arms were the only one who had a feeling close to Tanjiro's). Isekai was stroking her hair gently, quietly trying to tell her that they would come for them.

"Psst... Isekai!" Tanjiro quietly called as Isekai turned his head right to find Kaigaku, Aoi and Tanjiro with goggles on.

"Tanjiro, Kaigaku, and Aoi? We're saved! Get us out of here, quick! Muzan's planning to eat us in a while! Muichiro and Yushiro haven't had water in a day, Kanao's been lovesick for nearly the entire time we've been here, and Genya... he's alright. Get us out, now!" he informed them. Kaigaku tried to use his magic to melt the lock. "Thunder Magic: Concentrated Beam of Heated Lightning!"