Chapter 51 - VS Gyutaro

Inosuke was the only dual wielder out of the entire Slayers Corporation, so only he could go into head-on combat against Gyutaro. Tanjiro and Isekai tried to find openings to strike him down, while Yuichiro stood at the back, trying to gather enough power to be able to use Mist Magic to suspend the platform mid-air.

Inosuke could barely keep up with Gyutaro as it is, considering as every human has limited stamina. Gyutaro began to become more happy than pissed that he had a challenge for the first time in 50 years, thus he complimented them. "This is... THIS IS FUN! The first challenge I've had since five decades ago! The boar one seems to have extended stamina and flexibility, the dark-haired one with a strong power, and the half-and-half kid who can fight weapon users with fists! I LOVE THIS!"

Inosuke cut off one of Gyutaro's arms, which were instantly regenerated. Tanjiro nearly sliced off his neck, but his blade was cut off by one of Gyutaro's swings. "Damn it!"

Isekai nearly got his arm cut off, as he was nearly hurt by one of the demon's sickles, but he parried it with his protected haori, which apparently was hidden in his hoodie pocket ever since the Athletics Tournament. He then boosted himself backward and equipped his haori before firing with Genocidal Machine.

Dark Bomb: Genocidal Machine (Pellets with dark energy are rapidly fired out of the users' hands. It creates medium-sized explosions on contact, and is more lethal up-close. The explosions' power decreases the further it travels.)

Tanjiro found Gyutaro full of openings when he tried a double inward swing at Inosuke, and took the moment to cut his head off. It succeeded, but Daki wasn't decapitated at the time, so the killing attempt unquestionably failed.

Tanjiro raised one of his eyebrows, asking: "What the... he isn't dead?!" Inosuke answered him with: "No, you idiot! Didn't ya hear the woman? If we don't kill both of them at the same time, they won't die! And if we end up crashing to the ground, everyone dies except both of them!"

Isekai then jumped in the talk, saying: "Then we'll kill both of them at once!" as he creates a finger sword out of light, and begins swinging at Gyutaro. He complimented the sudden increase in difficulty, remarking: "Now we're talking! I can finally say I had a great fight for once!" as he threw his sickles into the air, and began fighting with his fists.

At the falling platform, Yuichiro had just gained enough power, and he began to utilize a technique that suspends things airborne. "Airborne Mist!" he yelled as some mist covered the platform's bottom, leaving it fully suspended mid-air. All twelve fighters crashed to the ground miraculously without badly injuring themselves or breaking through the floor.

Tanjiro realized what happened, and Yuichiro was trying his hardest to hold it together. Gyutaro then gave off his next target to Daki and the students. "Aim for the mint-haired one! He's the one keeping his platform in the air!" as he rushed towards Yuichiro to punch him. However, Inosuke cut off both of his arms, making him jump backward.

Gyutaro growled, muttering: "Persistent as always, eh, kids?! Fine then." as he retrieved his sickles. "Then we'll kill all of you!" he added as he stuck one of his sickles into his chest.

Inosuke was a little disgusted, asking: "What the fuck...?" as Daki hopped towards him. She took the other sickle and stuck it into her chest, ready for what came next. Gyutaro asked if she was ready for the ultimate technique. Daki nodded, and braced herself.

Gyutaro yelled out: "Blood Magic: Merge!" as Daki's and Gyutaro's bodies were transformed into blood energy, and were merged with each other. It took a physical form of mostly Gyutaro's features, but the lime ombres of Daki's hair remained, along with her left eye. Her sashes remained too.

Tanjiro was horrified of the massive presence of this combined demon. He asked: "Who... who's controlling this body...?"

The fusion grinned, and answered him. "The one controlling this body is me, Gyutaro. The last time my sister tried controlling it, she didn't know how to manage our fused magics. Even then, that should be the least of your concerns. The question you should be asking... IS HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GON' SURVIVE THIS?!" he questioned them as he threw four sickles at the eight standing students.

And there, another voice that wasn't Masuki Kamado's appeared in Tanjiro's mind. "Hope you don't mind if I use your body a little."

To be continued...