Chapter 40.5 - Rokuro

There will be a mild amount of swearing in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

When the truck pulled into an underground area of some sort, the five were freed, but put under monitoring as they were escorted into a jail block. Upon reaching a maximum security cell, the five were kicked in.

Isekai turned behind him, and yelled his question out. "Who are you?!" he asked, clearly angry. "I'm Rokuro, Lower Moon Two of the Twelve. So, you were one of the two who got Wakuraba killed..." the demon said, introducing himself as "Rokuro".

"Let us out, you bastard!" Yushiro yelled, banging on the cell. "I'm afraid I'm not letting that happen. We got the leader of the Corporation, that man  has no way of not being proud!" he gleefully responded, taking out a phone and dialing someone.

Genya tried to break out using his tentacles from his Manifest magic, but his magic wouldn't even work. "Oh, right! Maximum Security cells here make sure you can't use your magics! No point breaking out!" he informed them as his phone began to ring up his target.

Phone Call - Rokuro --> Muzan Kibutsuji

"Well, then? I assume you caught some of the nineteen of Class 1-A?" Muzan asked. Rokuro replied, "I've five of 'em, and even better, I've taken the Slayers' leader!"

"You caught Isekai Mizuki? Well done, Rokuro! I'll come to have them devoured within 3 weeks. If nothing goes wrong involving him, I'll give you more of my blood, plus, maybe an extra Blood Magic..." he said. "It's an honor to have been rewarded something by you, sir." he responded, hanging up.

"Well then, kids. Y'all have 3 more weeks to live! You may as well get your affairs in order, cause a riot, try to escape, or just kill Isekai for getting you in this mess at all! Either way, have a great night. Hahaha!" he told them as he left the cell block.

"Well, shit," Genya commented, facepalming. "This isn't good..." Kanao muttered, becoming a slight bit deranged. "Won't someone come for us, no matter what?" Yushiro questioned. "Duh, especially Tanjiro. He and Kanao had been dating for a few months, and he won't let their relations end like this, and I'm his old friend, and the core of the Slayers Corporation. As it is, Tanjiro and the others are possibly planning out how to get us back already."

Saturday, January 21, 2030, Tako Residence, 4:30 AM

"What do we do?! The leader has been taken, and Tanjiro's girlfriend as well!" Aoi said, now completely worried. "They took my brother and my best friend!" Yuichiro added, banging on the table. "Let's not forget Genya, either," Tanjiro said, looking at Susamaru, the latter of who was tapping her phone.

"Susamaru, get the hell off of your phone! We are literally discussing how to save our classmates!" Yahaba yelled. Susamaru glared at him, yelling back. "And I have an idea! I'm bringing in Mr. Shinazugawa in this. He cares deeply for his brother, and he won't let him die!" she responded angrily, putting her phone to her ear.

Phone Call - Susamaru --> Sanemi Shinazugawa

"You've reached the Shinazugawa household. What can I do for you?" he greeted the caller in a slightly sleepy tone. "Mr. Shinazugawa, please, listen!" Susamaru said from the other end of the line. "You class 1-A brats again? What is it this time, your dog ate your math homework again?" Sanemi questioned, mocking Susamaru. "A demon... A demon took your brother!" she answered. "Location. We're discussing this. Now."

Susamaru grinned. "Tako Residence. In other words, Isekai's house." she answered, before Sanemi hung up. Within minutes, there was a knock on the door.

Yuichiro answered it, and there stood an angry Sanemi. "Alright, kids. What the fuck happened to my brother?"

To be continued...