Chapter 20 - Day One

Nezuko, Isekai, Tanjiro, Kanao and Zenitsu arrived at the pool area just now. Inosuke is going to play tennis with Ozaki, Aoi, Genya and Murata were going to try the food, Susamaru was in the beach, and the others are still in their rooms.

Pool Area

Nezuko had come out, wearing a nice little bathing suit. The others had already changed, Tanjiro wearing shorts and being shirtless, Isekai doing the same, and Kanao wore a long-sleeved swimming shirt and swimming shorts, plus having a snorkel and goggles. "You look so cute!" Kanao and Tanjiro complimented, pertaining towards Nezuko. "Aw, thanks!" she thanked them, blushing a slight bit. "NEZU-" Zenitsu tried to say, as he was interrupted. "NO." Isekai bleated as he chopped Zenitsu's neck to knock him out. He continued, saying: "Anyway, let's dive in!" he cheered out as he let Zenitsu down and boosted himself up to the tallest diving board. "Wah! Wait for me!" Nezuko cried out as she used her explosion flight to reach the same thing.

Sports Area

Ozaki - 10 / Inosuke - 10

"Heh, pretty good!" Inosuke complimented. Both Ozaki and Inosuke were playing tennis, and they were neck-to-neck with ten points each. "You're no different!" she complimented back as she took the serve. Within about two minutes, they locked into another fierce struggle. Some citizens watching from the fences look interested in watching.

Dining Area

"So good...!" Aoi exclaimed, happily chewing away into her silky ramen. "I haven't had food this good since months ago!" Genya gleefully added as he chowed down his food like a wood in a woodchipper. "Food fanatics, huh?" Murata said as he took a bite on his pasta.

"What, you go to these sorts of places a lot?" Genya scoffed, still chewing. "Actually, yes! Summerstone Beach Diner, Paparoni's..." he replied as he racked through his memory for more. "Alright, Murata, we get the point..." Aoi cut in.

Kanae and Muichiro had been sleeping, Masachika, Yushiro and Yuichiro played Uno, Susamaru was making a sandcastle, and the others went on with their day.

6:00 PM, Resort Lobby

Most of the class was eating dinner, while Isekai was making pancakes for him, Tanjiro and Nezuko. "What's this?" Nezuko asked, smelling the fresh aroma of pancake cooking. "Pancakes. I decided to learn western cooking from videos whenever I don't have school," Isekai replied, explaining how he knows western cooking. "Pancakes? Then why is it flat?" Tanjiro asked, thinking that pancake was a type of cake, and cakes aren't usually flat.

"Idiot, that's how all pancakes are made! Flat, soft, deliciously hot..." Isekai replied, lightly insulting Tanjiro.

Dining Area

"Well, class, tomorrow we'll be headed to the museum, so best you get some rest," Kanae announced, advising them to sleep. Everyone nodded and went to their respective rooms.

buttlords and isekai, 7:30 PM

yellow and purple todoroki - "How's your day been?"

mini mr. shinazugawa (Masachika) - "got to play Uno for the first time in weeks, and i bashed yuichiro badly."

remembereverything - "ugh how many +4's did you even have"

mini mr. shinazugawa - "if we're being honest here, i think i had about 3 in the beginning"

PinkBUTTerfly - "Do you always get that kind of deck roll?"

mini mr. shinazugawa - "amazingly, yes"

weird sun boi - "Lucky, are we?"

Xx_godlygamingboar_xX - "wen r the midterms coming up?"

yellow and purple todoroki - "Uh, I think they're coming in about 2 weeks after our time here."

sitbackandobserve1 - "Confirmed it with Ms. Kocho. Our midterm exams come up on October 23rd."

boom boom sis - "Seriously? Ugh, I'm gonna have to study..."

yellow and purple todoroki - "Same."

weird sun boi - "I'm gonna sleep. My head hurts."

Real life, 10:00 PM, Tanjiro and Kanao's Room

Tanjiro had been asleep for the last 2 hours. Kanao had just shut off the lights and began charging her phone. She couldn't sleep because she felt too cold. "Mmm... It's too cold... but I don't wanna shut off the AC either..."

The young lady looked to the other bed, where she could see Tanjiro, gracefully asleep. "...one night in his arms wouldn't hurt... right...?"  she asked herself internally as she crawled onto Tanjiro's bed, and enclosed herself in his arms. "...so warm..." she mumbled as she quickly drifted into a deep sleep.

To be continued...