Chapter 120 - Titan VS Titan

Akaza and Nezuko charge at each other, and get into a fight that can only be won with brute force. While Akaza has the edge on experience and durability, Nezuko has the advantage when it comes to strength, speed and Magic power.

They go into a fierce struggle, punching holes in one another's body, only to regenerate it, which only makes it good for another strike. It's been an equal fight, and the battle hasn't been in anyone's favor at all.

Tanjiro and Makomo have been trying to free Kanao and Aoi, and Sabito was healing Isekai's battle wounds using his magic. "Have any plans in case the demon wins the battle?" Sabito asks, trying to heal his arm. "Yeah, we all jump in and help her. At the rate that this battle is going, if either side won, the other would be very worn out. Usually, demons have limitless stamina, but using their Blood Magics like this is GOING to exhaust them," Isekai answers, scratching his back.

"Best case scenario, the others arrive here and we find Akaza and kill him, simple," he continues, finishing his sentence. Sabito sighs and tries to finish healing up his body. Soon, they manage to free Aoi. She falls over and starts gasping for air. "OH, GOD, BREATHING THIS AIR IS SO REFRESHING..." Aoi comments, coughing.

"We gotta free Kanao now," Makomo says, beginning to pour scalding water onto her ice cage, while Tanjiro was pointing Nikko no sozo at it as if the sword were a torch. The ice began to melt slowly. In a short while, Sabito fully patches Isekai up. "You're good now," he says. He stands up and starts cranking his arm.

"What're we gonna do about Nezuko?" Tanjiro asks. "You can clearly tell that Nezuko has already gone completely insane in her demon rage, and Akaza's the only one in her sight to fight right now," he continues, concerned for his sister. "I never thought about that," Isekai replied, just staring at the fight confidently. Tanjiro looks at him in disbelief.

"Look, I know I decided to execute this plan without something to put Nezuko down, but it was either we start now or we get crushed by Akaza's gigantic fists," he says, crossing his arms. "I'll figure out one way or another soon enough," he finishes.

Soon enough, Akaza gained the upper hand by tackling Nezuko to the ground. He then started punching her face to make sure she wouldn't have to regenerate. "SHIT, HELP HER, HELP HER!" Isekai yelled, prompting everyone who didn't have their hands full to rush forward to assist Nezuko. "GOD DAMN IT, ISEKAI!" Sabito muttered, standing up.

Suddenly, three blue projectiles come flying through, and tear off Akaza's right arm from the elbow down. The icy titan looks at his severed arm, then looks up to where they came from. Suddenly, something slices off the other arm. "Wait, that's..." Makomo utters, realizing who arrived.

Murata and Inosuke appear in front of the others. "Sorry for being late, you guys. Wait, why are you fighting Hakuji?" Inosuke questions. Tanjiro shakes his head. "No, that's Upper Moon Three. Hakuji was an undercover name," he says. Murata and Inosuke understood, and got ready. "Well, what now?" Murata asks.

"We just need time for Nezuko to regenerate so she can get back up and fight the demon," Sabito replies, patting her forehead. "Alright then, let us handle this!" Inosuke yells, charging forward. Everyone fought for the better, never hesitating nor stopping for a thought.

Makomo noticed Ozaki appear near her, and Ozaki asks what happened to Kanao. "She's still trapped in this ice, and I'm using scalding water to get her out," Makomo says. Ozaki nods, and joins her in doing so.

Inosuke and Murata were still holding off Akaza while giving Nezuko time to regenerate. "She's not doing anything!" Sabito said. Isekai started getting concerned, when Tanjiro spoke up. "Hey, Nezuko, you wanted to go to that waterpark you kept going on about as a kid, right? Then get up, and fight for peace so that you can go there one day!" Tanjiro said, smiling warmly.

Nezuko smiled. "Thanks, onii-chan," she said, her face regenerating instantaneously. Everyone stepped off of her, and she stood up. "Oh wow, you're all so small! Am I a giant?" she asks. Isekai hooks a Moon Chain onto her and stands upon her shoulder. "Best not to worry about that now, what ya gotta do is fight Akaza over there," he replied. "Did... Did Nezuko just gain control of her demon form?!"  Tanjiro realizes, proud of his sister.

"Right!" she obeys. She starts charging at Akaza, and lands a harsh kick to his face, with Inosuke and Murata barely getting out of the crossfire. "Alright, Akaza! This ends now!" she yells, pouting a little. He stands up. "I won't give up now, I have too much to fight for!" he replies, standing up. They both charge at each other, and they clash with their fists.

They fight on equal grounding, but suddenly, Akaza punches a gashing hole open in Nezuko's head, and Nezuko retaliates with a high-angle swing kick, knocking Akaza's head off of him. At that moment, she falls down, since she lost a part of her head already. Unfortunately for the Slayers, Akaza is still standing.

"Wait, if Akaza is still standing, that means the head isn't important! He isn't in the nape nor is he in the head. If I had to make a guess, he's probably in the heart!" Tanjiro said. Everyone decided to follow his lead, and held him off until Nezuko could get back up once more.

The monster is still attacking the Slayers, still trying to struggle. No matter what, Akaza would not fall down. Soon enough, the girl regenerated her head, and stood up. She started by immediately punching a hole where his heart is, and Akaza came flying out of it, his head completely gone. At that moment, unfortunately, Nezuko lost all of her stamina, and reverted from her gigantic and demon state, becoming a regular human again.

"...wait, I heard Tanjiro say what the girl was fighting for. Yes... I say I have too much to fight for, but what am I fighting for? What did I strive and live this long to beat...?"  Akaza thought.

To be continued...