Chapter 97 - VS Spider Family: Father

The big beast immediately begins by charging at Inosuke, Zenitsu and Kaigaku. All three of them back out, and the demon punches a small crater onto the ground. "He's strong...!" Kaigaku comments, hopping off a tree to get the first hit in. The demon tries to punch him, but Kaigaku lands on his arm, hops off of it to get behind him, and begins by immediately putting his hands on his back, and launches a strong lightning wave.

Dual Lightning Flash (The user puts forward both their hands and launches a large lightning wave. More powerful at close range.)

Inosuke follows up by going in for a multi-hit attack in mid-air. "Beast Magic, Sword Form: Crazy Cutting!" he yells as he slashes omnidirectionally. Although not a single slash missed, none of it even fazed him. "YOU'RE WEAK. THAT DIDN'T EVEN TICKLE," the beast says, punching Inosuke towards a tree.

Crazy Cutting (The user slices omnidirectionally while in mid-air.)

Zenitsu then hits the demon six times using a modified form of Thunderclap & Flash. Not giving a moment to rest, Kaigaku follows up by using Inadama. Still, the demon remains unfazed. "YOU'RE ALL STILL SO WEAK. I WONDER HOW YOU EVEN KILLED UPPER MOONS IN THE FIRST PLACE."

Suddenly, another broadcasting message came into their radios. "Inadama, Agatsuma, Hashibira!" it calls. "We did some studying on the demon you are currently fighting. We've seen how whenever you attack, it's like it does nothing. Although its body is EXTREMELY tough, it might be a little vulnerable to direct physical force. There's more power hiding inside it as well. Be careful on how you deal with it; it's fast, durable, tough, and on top of that, unfavorably strong."

Kaigaku huffed, and warped behind him. He aimed for his neck, and got a little chip in. He ripped the blade off of his neck, and kicked him in the side of his head. It tore it off a little more. "So that's what it meant..." Kaigaku mumbles. "We can finish this immediately! We need to chip its neck a little, and then apply our own body strength to try to tear it off a little more!" Kaigaku suggests. Both Zenitsu and Inosuke nod.

They all charge in, and dodge the demon's attacks. Inosuke immediately gets in a great dent into his neck, and tries to kick it off. Zenitsu tries to help from the other side by also chipping it, but the demon grabbed him, and threw him at Inosuke. He then plucked both of their swords out of his neck and threw them at Kaigaku, who successfully deflected them. They flew into trees, and stabbed right through them.

"You okay?!" Kaigaku asks. Inosuke responded. "I'm alright, but... Monitsu's unconscious!" he answers. Inosuke gets up, immediately plucks his blades out of the trees, and gets ready for the next attack. Kaigaku hopped up into the sky, and Inosuke ran in to get an attack. "Beast Magic, Sword Form: Explosive Rush!" he yells, charging forward at a blinding speed.

Explosive Rush (The user charges towards their opponent at extreme speeds while swinging both their swords.)

The demon tried to punch him, but the amount of swings Inosuke was executing put a great enough force against it to push it back. Kaigaku then quickly followed up with a dropping technique. "Thunder Magic, Sword Form: Crashing Bolt Strike!" he yells, slashing the demon from the top of his head down. An explosion occured, and Inosuke and Kaigaku hopped backward.

Crashing Bolt Strike (From above, the user slashes downward, and the attack is accompanied with an immense explosive lightning bolt.)

"We got him!" Inosuke exclaims. "Yeah!" Kaigaku adds. But, suddenly, a huge black fang-like protrusion appeared from the ground, jabbing a still-unconscious Zenitsu. "What the... Zenitsu!" Kaigaku yells.

"YOU THINK I'M DONE?" the demon questions. He walks out of the fire. "WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED. YOU HAD ME ON THE ROPES THERE, THAT WAS A PRETTY GOOD TECHNIQUE. BUT THIS IS THE END FOR YOU. WITNESS MY POWER!" he yells. He then begins to melt. "Wait, what's it doing?!" Kaigaku questions.

Isekai Mizuki S1 - A World With Demonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें