My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 53

Part 53

Ok!!! So here comes the surprise!!!! In this chapter...something horrifying happens!!! I feel kinda evil and bad about doing this but...I just had to!!!!! Sorry!!!!

Oh and theres something important!!!!! I uploaded another piece it's just some stuff I've been meaning to write down. I wasn't gonna upload it but I did anyway so PLEASE check it out!!! Comment!!! Rate!!!! Vote!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

********** 

Alex's POV

We're actually having some fun together!!!!! I can't believe that we're actually having fun without interruptions or interferences!!! The first time!!!

I'm so happy, but there's something bugging me. I just don't think this will last long. Happiness never lasts long, especially for us. I shook the feeling off, not letting anything get in the way of our first date.

We had a great date!!! I honestly haven't been treated like such a special girl ever. He made me feel like I was the only girl for him. Like I was the only girl that mattered. I smiled, as I remembered how he got mad at the guy staring at my chest.

We ate and talked mostly. We talked about anything and everything and I've never talked so much in my entire life!! Alec just makes me want to talk, I guess. He's just that kinda person or maybe it's just me, I don't know.

After we ate, Alex and I walked out. We reached his car, when he realized he didn't have his tuxedo jacket.

"I'll be right back." he said, pecking me on the lips, and running back inside.

I sighed, and watched the door. I felt something behind me and when I turned around it was the same guy that got our orders, the one that stared at my chest but this time it he was different, he had this evil air about him. I backed up, and I bumped into the car. He laughed, sinisterly, and before I knew it I was knocked in the head with something hard. I immediately fell unconscious.

Alec, was my last thought, before darkness fell over me.

( AN: I was gonna stop here but I felt like I should give you guys a lil bit more )

<><><><><><><><><><>**********<><><><><><><><><><>

Alex's POV

The night was going perfect!!! Alex hadn't stopped smiling (well there was that one time...but she shook her head and started smiling again).

We were at my car, about to leave for the meadow, but she didn't know that, and I forgot my jacket. It had the special gift I was gonna give her in it!!! I pecked her lips and went to get it.

I found it at the table, and I checked for the gift, to see if it was damaged or not. It was the same way I left it. I put my jacket back on, and then I heard a voice, Alex's.

Alec, she thought to me faintly.

I had a feeling this was bad, and I rushed to the car, and she wasn't there. I looked around and everywhere in the parking lot, but she was nowhere to be found.

I took out my cell phone and called her, but no one picked up, I was getting worried, and I tried to send her a thought but I couldn't find her, which scares me because you can always find your mate, unless...I called dad, and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hey, son! How's the date going?" dad says cheerfully, as he picks up.

"Alex is gone."

********** 

=] The story is coming to a close, pretty soon. But there are still a lot more chapters to go so don't worry guys and if I get enough comments telling me to write a sequel I might. Maybe, I dunno.