My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 13

Part 13

Next Chappie! I'm having so much fun uploading!

********** 

Alex's POV

I woke up next morning, to my phone ringing. I picked up and spoke.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Good Morning honey! Sorry we didn't come home yesterday! We have business to take care of, sweetie. I'll come back in a week, at earliest, but dad might take longer" she informed me.

I was use to being left alone, I'm almost 18 so I can take care of myself and it's easier being alone, it'll help me prepare for the rest of my left, because thats how the rest of my life will be like, me, alone, nothing and nobody around me.

"It's ok mom. I'll be fine, did you at least leave me money, cause I need to buy groceries and cook breakfast. Where are you?" I say and ask.

"The money is in your drawer, I put it there before I left, 975 dollars. Do whatever you want, and you have your debit card, right? I'm in Saudi Arabia, helping a princess with her wardrobe" she asked and said also.

"K'. Love you, see you in a week!" I say, saddened a little.

"Love you too, if you need something call either me or your father. Bye!" she said, and hung up.

Oh, well, at least it's quiet. Then again, even when they were home, it was quiet. Sigh.

I got out of bed and went to eat breakfast, cereal bar and milk. I went back into my room and took a shower, after that I put on a t-shirt with love hurts on it, and black pants.

I went to the groceries, wondering if this is going to be a boring Saturday, or is something going to happen. As I walked through the dairy isle, I saw a little girl, frantically looking around, like she was lost. I went over to the girl, she was small and sweet, black hair, about 4 or 5 years old.

"Is something wrong little girl?" I asked.

She looked up, and I saw her eyes pooling with tears.

"I can't find my mommy and daddy." she said, her voice cracking.

I bent down to her height and wiped the tears, and picked her up.

"I'll help you find your parents, sweetie." I said, softly.

"How?" she asked.

"I'll go talk to someone that works here and they will come on and tell everyone in the store that little, whats your name?" I questioned.

"Suzanne, but everyone calls me Suzy." she answered, stopping her crying.

"They'll tell everyone that they found little Suzy alone and her parents need to find her." I continued where I left off.

"Ok." she said, feeling better now.

"Hey, big sister whats your name?" Cute little Suzy asks.

"Alexandra, but everyone calls me Alex." I replied, sweetly.

I lead her to the counter and told the women what happened. She announced that they had Suzy, at register number 10 and her parents were to come there to pick her up. About 5 minutes later, her frantic, and worried mom and dad came to pick her up.

They were so worried and has checked isles and isles, but this store was huge, so it was nearly impossible to find her. They thanked me over and over and I politely, said it was ok.

"You know, I baby sit sometimes, and if you want me take care of her sometimes I totally will. I've had CPR training, First Aid training, and Babysitting training, I also took marital arts, so she'll be safe with me." I informed.