My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 19

Part 19

Ok! What kind of trouble happens now? Hmmmmmm?! Imma tell ya!

Also I'm changing the title! I just need help thinking of a name! If I get comments on a good name, I'll give you a shout out!

Oh! And thanks Aelita03 for making my horrible day better! This chapters a thanks for you!

**********

Alec's POV (I like starting off with him, if you haven't noticed)

"Does anyone want to clean the dishes, or I'll assign them." I said.

Alex was the only one to do it willingly, she's nice like that. And no one else wanted to.

"Alright, then I'll just assign, duties." I said, devising a plan.

"No, it's ok, I'll do them." Alex said.

"You can't do them all by yourself, theirs too many." I told.

"Then I'll clean some in the morning and after school." she said, thinking.

"Guys, go ahead and do whatever you want. I'll do the dishes." she said.

They all cheered and went to go get changed. Alex was going too, but I stopped her.

"Why did you do that?! There are too many dishes, for you to do by yourself!" I said, wondering what was her motive.

"It's ok Alec. My mom and dad always invite more than just family on Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I'm usually stuck doing the dishes, plus I don't hate washing the dishes. If your so worried, come help me." she said, calming me down.

"Fine, but you really shouldn't have done that. Your Female Alpha, you can make these guys do whatever you want." I told her.

"But I'm not a dictator, and I don't mind. Are you gonna help me or not." she said and asked.

I sighed and with her to change. I changed into jeans and a t-shirt. Just as I was done putting on my jeans, I heard a knock on the door, my family had seen my shirtless.

"Come in." I said.

Alex came in, saw me and shrieked a little.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't know you weren't finished changing!" Alex said, and turned around.

I forgot about the possibility that it could be Alex! Oh, well, I'll just tease her a little. I smirked a little. I turned her around, and opened her eyes. This was gonna be fun, I thought.

"What? Never seen a guy shirtless?" I asked, playing with her hair.

She looked nervous, it was kind of fun, to watch her squirm. My smirk turned into a smile. This was fun.

"Uh, no. Please put a shirt on." she said, uncomfortable.

I pulled her closer so she was touching my bare chest. She squirmed even more.

"No. I don't think so, I kind of like it like this." I said, pulling her closer.

"Alec, please put a shirt on." she pleaded, really uncomfortable.

I laughed, and then thought about the dishes. I went to put on a plain white t-shirt, that was loose fitting. Then I noticed her clothes, she was wearing a black t-shirt that said "You don't want to mess with me", and jeans. I laughed at the shirt. I grabbed her wrists using both my hands, and pulled her towards me, wanting to play a little more.

"What happens if I mess with you?" I asked, pulling her closer.

She looked down at her shirt, and back at me, uncomfortable again.