My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 61

Ok this is a long chapter, about 6 pages on word. I hope you enjoy! Also I've noticed I'm not getting as many comments and votes as I want, so I'm going back to requirements for the next chapter. 

*********

Part 61

Alec’s POV

            This was it. This was the day we would go find the healers that could get rid of the poison in Alex’s body. I hope this would work. I woke up, at around 1am because I couldn’t sleep anymore. So I just stayed there, watching Alex sleep.

As she slept, I thought about our conversation yesterday, about her purpose and reason for living. It made me wonder what was really going through her head, which I didn’t intrude. I could sometimes tell, by her facial expression, what she was thinking, but I never intruded in her mind, unless she was in danger. I just didn’t understand what she thought about all this time??? Was she truly confused about her purpose and reason for living when it was right in front of her? Didn’t she get that we were all her purpose and reason for living?? We all would love to be. She just didn’t get that. I wish she would be knocked into her senses. Either that or I would get through to her.

I woke up Alex about 15 minutes later. She woke up extremely slowly, considering we only had about 5 hours of sleep, I didn’t blame her.

“I don’t want to wake up, Alec.” She whined, burying her face into my chest.

“Come on, Alex. We’re going to get that poison out of your body.” I told her, coaxing her to wake up.

She groaned and woke up a bit easier this time.

“I’m going to get dressed and stuff. Meet you at the breakfast table in 20.” Alex said, still sleepily.

I just pecked her lips as she left. I sighed, today was going to be really hard for Alex she’ll need a lot of help through this. A whole day with her parents, should be really hard for her, she hasn’t seen them, ever, or had any recollection of them anyway.

I quickly did my thing; got dressed, brushed my teeth, and all that junk, and 20 minutes later I was at the dinner table. Alex arrived a little bit afterwards, and we went to their parent’s room, which was given to them by my parents. Alex was so scared to even knock on the door, that I did it for her.

“Great! You both are up and ready! Just wait a couple minutes, Jess has to get some things gathered up for the trip.” Jason told us.

We just sat in their living room; Alex was leaning on me, on the verge of sleeping. I guess she didn’t wake up this early, normally. I was use to it, because an Alpha has to be prepared at any time of the day. I managed to keep her up till Jessie came with 3 different backpacks, one for each of us, expect Alex, because she was our transportation and putting more weight on her would cause her pain.

“Let’s go.” Alex said, curtly.

Her mood had instantly soured, at the sight of her parents, I guess. The house was still quiet. No one really knew about our journey other than close friends and family. We made it to the empty field in the back yard, where Alex would teleport us to the healers.

“Where exactly are we going?” Alex finally asked.

“China.” Jessie said.

Alex’s eyes expanded, in shock. That was half way around the world!!! Alex had only done short distances. This was pushing her limit!!

“She’s only done short distances! She can’t go half way across the world! That’s pushing her too far!” I rejected the idea.

“We have no choice! She’s got to do this! Now, come on.” Jason argued back.