My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 40

Part 40

Ok! Thanks for your support! I'm so glad that I get so many comments, views, votes and rates!!!! Thanks so much!!

**********

Alex's POV

I was making the meatballs, in spaghetti and meatballs, when Alec came behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmmm, smells good." he whispered, smelling my hair.

I wasn't sure if he was talking about me, my hair or the food, but I didn't really care. His touch was making me go insane!! My whole body felt electrified and my knees felt weak. My brain just shut down, and my heart's beating really fast. He was turning me into mush with just a touch! I never thought any guy could be able to do that!

"D-does it?" I stammer, sounding like an idiot.

"Yep, amazing." he breaths in and out on my shoulder, and I suppress a shutter, at the feel of breath on my skin.

"Alec, this is not the time to do this. I'm cooking, and someone might see." I tell him, trying to get him off.

"No ones here, and stop cooking." Alec said, as if it were the most obvious answer in the world.

"Someone might come, and what are you gonna eat then, if I stop cooking?" I reply, trying not to fall for his charms.

It was very hard let me tell you. Especially, since I have an attraction to him, and we're mates. I also heard the full moons coming on Friday, this Friday, maybe that's why he's like this. I dunno.

"No ones gonna come, and mom can cook when she comes back." Alec says, pulling me, closer.

"Alec this is so not the time." I said, finishing the meatballs.

"What if I help you, then what?" he asks.

"Then, I'll be thankful." I tell him. He doesn't like that.

"No, I want a kiss." he said, blowing on my neck.

I suppress another shutter, as my body wants to go with him. I squish my urges, and get back to cooking.

"It's ok, I'll be done in a minute." I said, kissing his cheek.

He pouted playfully, but was a little sad. I smiled as I finished. (AN: Like I said, I can't cook squat, I should have mentioned that earlier, sorry!)

"Ok, done! Now your mom I'll probably scream again, like this morning." I frowned, as I remembered her squeals.

Alec laughs at my face, clearly amused. I shove him playfully, as I walk to my room, and start to get a notepad, and sit on the bed.

"Whatcha doing?" Alec asks, childishly.

"Making a list of what I should bring back here. I'm going to get some stuff from my house. I'm officially moving out." I tell him.

He sighs, and sits down, on the bed, with me, and takes my notepad away. I look at him, confused and curious.

"Alex, I really think you should talk to them. I know the neglected you for years but you said yourself, everything happens for a reason." Alec says, wisely.

"Are you kidding me?! Ever since I was 5 they they went on business trips on my Birthday! Ever since I was ten they stopped saying happy birthday and giving me presents! They never once spoke to me, after I was 10, and if they did they would talk formally as if I didn't know them! They never once scolded me or praised me when I did something wrong or good. They were never even there most of the time!" I yelled, crying.